EXO-K Kai Profile and Facts

1. KAI (카이)
Name : Kim Jong In (김종인)
Birthday : January 14, 1994
Height : 182 cm
Blood type : A
Family : Mother, Father, Two older sisters (5 and 9 years older)
Skills : Ballet, Jazz, Hiphop, Popping, Locking dances

FACTS :

•He was the first member of EXO to be revealed.
•He has two older sisters.
•Knows a variety of dances including Ballet, Jazz, Hiphop, Popping, Locking.
•In EXO-K’s dorm, he shares a room with D.O
•He was actually accepted into SM when he was in the sixth grade, but since he was too young the agency told him to come back in two years. In which he did.
•He appeared in “HaHaHa Song” CF with TVXQ/DBSK  in 2008 along with SuHo and ChanYeol.
•He is good friends with SHINee’s Taemin. They met before either of them were in SM.
•He was mentioned in the thanks to in SHINee’s debut album “The SHINee World”. (JongHyun: “..a long way to go Jonginnie“, Key: “to our toddler Jongin, work hard!”, and Minho: “..our cute toddler Jonginnie”)
• He was also mentioned in f(x)’s Amber’s thanks to in the “Pinnochio” album.
•It has been confirmed that he had a girlfriend before EXO debuted.  But whether he is still in a relationship or not has yet to be confirmed.
•According to the EXO-K, Kai is the best gamer out of all of them and is said the be a “sniper”.
•He was inspired to be a singer when he saw legendary group Shinhwa perform on TV.  He asked his dad what kind of dance they were dancing and he replied “That’s a performer’s dance”. From then on he began to pursue the career as a performer.
•It has been said that the EXO members cannot help but get bossed around by him when it comes to dancing, and only Taemin can control him.
•His favorite number is 1.
•He often goes to SM’s practice room or the rooftop.
•His favorite colors are  Black, Red, Sky Blue.
•His favorite movie is “Pirates of the Caribbean."