Chapter 9: the dream

I see him busting down my bedroom door. He throws me on the bed ripping off my pants. He hits my face repeatedly until I stop screaming. I watch as he rips my shirt off and my bra. I watch as he rapes me over and over again. I see him pull out and pull up his pants. I watch as he looks me over and I watch his face as I see it go from angry and hard into the face I once ran down the steps to see every morning. It changed into the face that was always smiling and happy. It looked as though he didn't see me as unconscious, naked and bruised it looked like he saw his little girl in bed after he tucked her in and kissed her goodnight. I watch as he leaves and I follow him into his room. I watch as he sits down on his bed and starts crying. "Oh god what have I done? What have I done."

I watch as he lays down and goes to sleep. I hear him scream and cry in his dreams for forgiveness. I drift to my room I see me get up and fall and cry out in pain. I wince at the memory. I watch as I slowly walk downstairs and to Seth's. I drift back upstairs to my dads room. I see him get out of bed and walk into my room. He turns the light on and sits on my bed with his head in his hands. "Why can't I remember what happened last night. Wheres Jeydon it's to early for school."

I watch as he looks around the room and his eyes sadden. I watch as he leaves my room and heads downstairs. I see him get coffee and sit at the. I watch as he just sits there. I glance at the clock 10:00. That means I've been at Seth's for 5 hours. I watch as hours go by its 12:00 lunch time. He heads to the fridge an gets a beer. This is when it starts everyday at noon. I watch as he downs the beer in less then a minute and as he goes to get more. The room gets blurry and it starts to dissappear.