Chapter 2: Forgotten?

(A/N: Song: Forgotten)

,,Were back!" I heard Natsu yell.

,,Hi Na..." I stopped.

He had a girl with him. She was blond and have brown eyes. She smiled and walked with him, and joined the guild. I walked over to Natsu, but he just walked away. That wasn't like him at all. He walked with the girl, towards the request board. Happy flew by me, not even noticing the fish I had in my bag (A/N ok now we know it's serious Happy ignored a FISH!)

-Time skip (some days later)

No one talked to me. Beside Gray and Gramps, it's just like everyone had forgotten me. Because of Lucy, if she never joined the guild I wouldn't be forgotten! But how could they forget me? I am the strongest girl in the guild and have been here in 7 years! Everyone said that Erza is the strongest, they have forgotten me. But what have I done wrong? I sat over at the bar, every time I had to show my guild mark. Cause MiraJane forgot that I was a member in the guild. 

As I sat down drinking some water, tears streamed down my cheeks. 'How could they forget me?' I thought as I began crying. 'It's not family like at all!' My tears came down faster and faster. I could hear someone behind me, I turned around and saw Gray. He sat down beside me and hugged me, I cried in his chest. 'At least you haven't forgotten me big bro' I thought. Gray patted my head, and took my wrist. I looked up, with tears still running down my cheeks. He whipped the tears away, and walked away. I followed him. We came to our apartment. I looked at Gray as we walked inside. He sat on the couch looking serious, he was hurt and angry. I sat down beside him.

,,What is happening?" He asked.

,,I don't know" I said, looking down.

,,How could that flame brain and all the others forget you?" He asked.

,,I..." I couldn't say more.

,,They think Erza is the strongest now, whenever I say your name they just say: who is Y/N?" He said angrily.

,,I don't know Gray" I said.

,,I think Lucy have casted a spell on them or something" He said, looking at me serious.

,,What do you mean?" I asked.

,,I understand flame brain can forget, but how can the whole guild? and at the same time!?" He asked, and yelled angry.

,,I wish I knew Gray" I said, looking at the window.

,,You promise you will stay at the guild right?" He asked.

,,I.." I was cut off.

,,Please the guild wouldn't be the same without you" He said.

,,They can't remember me Gray" I said, looking serious at him.

,,But me and Gramps can, and soon the others will I promise" Gray said.

,,What does Gramps think about this?" I asked.

,,He is furious, there is a reason why he always is in his office now" Gray answered.

,,What do you mean furious?" I asked.

,,He can't take that they forgot you Y/N, but he can't be all mad cause he thinks of us all as his children" Gray said.

,,Is that why he is mad?" I asked.

,,Yes that is why he is mad, cause his children have forgotten one" Gray said, holding my hands.

,,Promise me no matter what happens you will stay at the guild!" Gray said, really serious.

,,I-I promise" I said.

,,Good" He took his hands back and walked towards the door.

,,Flame brain will soon regret what he have done!" He said, and slammed the door.

(A/N: Daily quote)

Remember me? You made me

feel like I was everything 

but then you left me like i was

nothing to you....