Chapter 10: The past cursed

(Song: The Curse of the Sad Mummy | Amumu Music Video - League of Legends) 

(Your PoV)

I opened my eyes, to see i were floating. I looked down and saw a book, it's page were open. And a girl sat down writing in it. Soon she disappeared. And i walked towards the book. The book opened as i were looking at it, and pictures began forming the sides. And a big title that said. The cursed child of Fiore.

Soon the pictures began flying up, and they came to life.

(??? PoV)

,,Wait for me Alogus!" I yelled, running towards the raven haired male.

,,Huh?" He turned around, and smiled.

,,Long time no see Ame" He said, smiling.

,,Did you forget your promise?" I asked, pouting.

,,I would never forget my promise" He said.

,,Then why did it take you so long?" I asked, pouting.

,,Prince stuff Ame" He said.

,,Oh yeah... I always forget you are a prince" I said, laughing.

,,Awww? Do you just forget me like that?" He asked, teasingly.

,,No! I didn't mean it like that..." I said, looking down.

,,I was just joking Ame" He said, looking right into my eyes.

,,Alogus?" I asked.

,,Yea?" He answered.

,,Want to see something i have learned?" I asked, happily.

,,Yea" He said, smiling.

,,Oki here we go, Ice demon roar!" I yelled.

And ice came out of my mouth, towards the forest. some trees got hurt, but that didn't matter as long as Alogus is my friend... Friend, something about that word doesn't sound right for me.

(???? PoV)

It's not fair! She is from a poor family, and have magic! That and she have won the prince's heart! It's not fair! She is a witch! I looked towards the forest, and saw ice storming towards it like there were no tomorrow. My eyes, landed on the eyes, and followed it to the source. And speak of the devil, there she stands. Ame FullBuster, with MY prince. What is it she is showing him? I sneaked closer to where they were, so i could hear their conversation.

,,What was that?" He asked.

,,Demon slayer magic!" She said, happy.

,,Demon? So you can slay demons?!" He asked, impressed.

,,Yup" She said, smiling.

Demon.. If i remember right my mom have a book on demons, and i can make a little fine curse for our little Ame.

(Alogus PoV)

She is so cute~ She might not be the richest, girl in town. But she is the prettiest, with her long H/C and blue eyes. Much more pretty than that Heartfillia family's daughter. She might have big breast, but she is just so creepy! I'm actually impressed about not seeing her today. She is always trying to get me away from Ame. Yes, Violet Heartfillia, is trying to make me love her instead of my Ame.

(Violet's PoV)

I looked in my mom's books, and saw the perfect thing. I know the curse is from a story but with my Celestial magic, i think i can make it a reality. No i don't think it i know it! She cannot have him! And my determination will make sure of that! I threw the book on the table, in my secret room. With all my stuff.