Literal Hell

it's been forever! I know! but finally, pervy mama is here with the second of the many requests... DEMON ANDY!

and I just want to address that the smut in this one might come across as "rape" but that's not how it is meant. I'm a victim of such abuse myself, so I can totally understand how this can come across as that, so this is basically a WARNING for those who are easily triggered by similar events.

and don't say I didn't warn you...

aaandywhore... the next one I will post won't be one of the requests. I have decided to write a creepy Halloween themed one first! should be exciting. so yeah, enjoy.

::--------------------::

I was on my own for the very first time since I could remember.

My parents had me thrown into a mental hospital when I was younger because I told them that I saw things. And although they weren't strange things to me, everyone else seemed to think it was, and no one ever believed me.

On the streets I often saw shadows. I saw people with horns on their heads, wings on their backs and tails sticking out of their pants. I saw people with black eyes; red eyes, white eyes... but no one else saw it. It was just me. So they had me declared insane.

In the mental home I met a girl who was just like me. She told me I simply saw the world and its inhabitants exactly how it really was. We became friends. But one morning, she seemed to be in a really cheery mood, and the next thing I knew, she vanished from her room.

Nobody would tell me what happened to her or where she went.

Eventually I moved on from that, and after years of extensive therapy, I was finally released. 

One of the nurses from the mental home helped me to find a job and an apartment. My parents didn't want to help me or even remotely be a part of my life, but I was okay with that. I was fine on my own.

After spending the day unpacking what little things I had in my new very own apartment, I decided that it was time for bed. I slipped into an old t-shirt and crawled underneath the blankets, staring out of the window beside my bed. The moon and stars were shining bright that night. Not a single cloud hung in the sky. It was a full moon, too.

"I really need to get curtains tomorrow." I murmured before rolling onto my back. I yawned and closed my eyes, murmuring a silent 'good night' to myself before I slowly drifted off into a deep sleep.

Eventually I woke up again, feeling an uncomfortable cold shiver run across my body. I could tell that it was still night, but I had no idea how much time had passed.

I looked down and soon enough I figured out the reason why I felt so cold. My blankets were gone, nowhere to be found... not on the bed, anyways.

But when I tried to move to search for them, I noticed that I couldn't move my legs. And then I noticed that I couldn't even move my arms. What the hell?

And as that realization hit, a dark figure emerged from the shadows in my room. The figure had the shape of a man, tall and skinny, porcelain colored skin covered in tattoos and sleek black hair. But it wasn't a man, not a human man, anyways.

He had horns sticking out of his head, right on the edge of his hairline. They were a fiery red color, and it matched the whip-like tail that trailed behind him, swinging in the air left and right.

He was dressed in nothing but a skintight pair of black leather jeans, his black eyes and evil grin intimidating enough to scare me into not moving at all. This creature was nothing like I had seen before. Not in this kind of extremity, anyway. And he was the first creature I had seen at all in years.