Crashing the Date

–Lucy–

I'm sitting with Erza in the living room when we hear a knock on the door. "I'll get it." She says as she stands up. We both already know who it is, seeing as Erza is expecting someone.

"Konbanwa, Erza." A deep voice says from outside the door. Erza answers back, then sticks her head inside the room. "Tell the others I'll be going now." I nod and she leaves.

As soon as the door closes I zoom upstairs and into my room. When I arrive, I see everyone dressed and ready to go. "Alright guys, they've left. First, we wait about ten minutes, then we follow them." I say.

Everyone nods as I glance at my watch.

–Erza–

Jellal holds my hand as we walk through the sand towards the small restaurant he found by the beach. He told me the scenery was wonderful, and their desserts were supposed to be some of the best.

Of course, I was captivated by the idea of delicious desserts, so I couldn't refuse. When we arrive, he holds the door open for me to which I respond with a "Thank you."

A server comes to take us to our seats and we sit across from each other.

–Laxus–

"Remind me again why I'm here?" I ask the idiots who dragged me out here. "If Erza or Jellal finds out we're here, you stall'em while we escape." Natsu says as if it makes sense.

"You're idiots." I say, "Do you really think I can take on both of them? Better yet, do you think I'll actually try? I couldn't care less what happens to you."

They shrug off my skeptical comment and just act like their very lives aren't in danger. "Tch." I carefully try to exit the restaurant, not wanting to get caught by them.

Keyword, try. When I'm right in front of the door, a girl in black jeans and jacket with dark shades and white hair walks in. She tugs my arm and drags me to another booth.

"What the-"

"Shh." I glare at the girl when she pulls her shades down. "Mira," I whisper. "What the hell are you doing?" She just smirks coyly and opens her menu.

I sigh. As long as I'm being held captive I might as well eat. I open my menu and start looking for steak. When I find what I want, a server comes to take our orders.

As they walk away, I hear hushed voices and the shuffling of foliage. I assume it's the idiots, but I look over and find the other idiots. I sigh again; I should've known.

–Levy–

Lucy, Juvia, and I sit behind a bush near Mira's table while we listen to Erza's conversation with Jellal. At least we attempt to. The sound of loud whispers- if you could even call them that- messed with our make-out.

We looked two bushes over to see three fools having an argument over the most miniscule thing: who gets the remote when they get back to the suite. Why are they here if they can't even stay on task?

They get louder by the second and I'm sure our cover will be blown if not already. "Psst." I say, trying to get their attention. "Psst." After a second, Gajeel hears me.

"Whadaya want, Shrimp?" He whispers. "Be quiet. We're going to get caught." Right as he opened his mouth to answer, a voice interrupted him.

"It's a little too late for that."

–Erza–

Jellal and I tried to ignore the other presences near our table, hoping that once they saw nothing was happening they'd get bored and leave of their own accord.