Amber and Alex

It's been a few weeks since Amber and her friends died, from an unknown murderer. Alex showed some signs of improvement, but still wasn't feeling 100% better. Alex was just in his room looking at the ceiling. Though he ignored it, someone was knocking on Alex's door.

Gary slowly opened the door, and gave a small smile. "Hey little bro." He said.

Alex looked up and gave a small smile to his big brother. "Hey big brother." He whispered.

Gary slowly went inside the dark room that was once filled with light and happiness. Gary held a small pink folded piece of paper, and started to feel nervous giving it to Alex. "Um." Alex looked at him; Gary saw that Alex was crying again, as the tears in his eyes glistened. "Amber's mom wants to give this to you." He handed the letter to Alex, who just stared it.

Alex slowly got the letter and opened it. He read the note, probably more then once, and after reading it he started to cry again. Gary frowned, and went over to his brother to give him a hug. He rubbed his back, as Alex gripped his grey shirt to sob.

Later at night, Alex was still up staring at his ceiling, and looking at his closet. Alex didn't feel like sleeping tonight, he just wanted to see Amber, alive. He even read some books, and that didn't work. Suddenly, after what felt like hours, Alex's eyes closed, and he fell asleep. Then, he started to dream.

"Alex." A young girl's voice said. Alex tossed in his sleep, thinking it was his mom waking him up, not knowing he's in his dream world. "Alex." The voice said again.

Alex slowly opened his eyes and looked around. The place was unfamiliar with him, and all he saw around him was pale colors. "Who's there?" He asked.

"Alex." The voice said again. Once Alex was fully awake, he recognized the voice, and turned around seeing Amber. However, she looked different, instead of green eyes she had Golden eyes, like Mangle's or who what used to be Funtime Foxy.

Alex couldn't believe it; in front of him was Amber, his best friend, who died. "A-Amber? IS that you?" He asked. Amber smiled and runs to Alex, giving him a hug.

"Alex!" She yelled as tears came down her eyes.

"Amber!" Alex yelled as tears came down his eyes as well. "I miss you!" He said.

"I miss you too." Amber replied still hugging her best friend. The two shared a long hug; until they let go both saw they were blushing. The two stared into each other's eyes smiling and blushing. "Alex." Amber started.

"Yeah." Alex replied.

"Did you get my letter?" She asked. Alex frowned and nodded almost tearing up.

"Amber. I-I'm so sorry." Alex said, as tears fell from his face.

Amber smiled. "For what? You didn't do anything to cause this." Amber said.

"But I wasn't there for you." Alex said tears still falling on his cheek. Amber realized what Alex meant, and put her hand on his face to wipe the tears. "I've should of stopped it."

Amber gave a small, warm smile. "But you would of died too." Amber whispered. Alex sighed and realized the truth. Amber smiled once he realized what she meant.

"But, why would anyone kill you, and our friends?" Alex asked.

Amber turned away from Alex and looked down. Alex felt nervous for his friend, and went to her. "A lady." She started. "I was alone playing, and she told me to wait into this room, and as I waited she came back, but no one was with her then, I saw something sharp and that's it." Amber explained.

Alex frowned and hugged his friend again. "What did she look like?" He asked.

"Well she had long pink hair in a ponytail, and wore clothes looking like she was a rock star." Amber explained. As the explanation played through his mind, Alex gasped knowing who the killer was.

"I-I." Alex wanted to say who it was that killed her, but what kind of reaction Amber would have if he told her. "I-I." Amber was looking at him and hope he said something about his killer. "I know who killed you." He whispered.

"Y-You do?" Amber asked.

Alex nodded. "My daddy, told me about her before." He said. "Her name is Jenna, and she's related to him, and what I mean is she's my dad's cousin, making her my aunt." He explained, tears falling from his eyes.

Amber gasped. "Y-Your aunt did this?" She asked. Alex nodded, giving a few sobs. "W-Why?"

"I-I don't know!" Alex yelled. He started crying feeling that his family, on his dad side, caused everything. 'Amber hates me now!' He thought. He just knew it.

Amber looked down, and went up to Alex. "Alex." She said. The later looked up at his friend. "I don't hate you. I'll never hate my boyfriend." Amber said.

Alex stopped crying and gasped with what Amber just said. "W-Wait? Boyfriend?" He asked.

Amber blushed and looked down. "Y-yes. I mean yes you're a boy and you're my friend, but before I died, I started to have feelings for you." Amber explained.

"Y-You have?" Alex asked.

Amber nodded. "Yes, in fact. I liked you since we met in pre-K." She said.

Alex smiles and gives a small giggle. "I remember that day, I was drawing a picture alone, and you showed up." He explained as he started to smile.

Amber smiled and nodded as well. "And then we met the others, Chloe, Holly, Ethan and Benny." She said. Alex chuckled a bit, and realized the two were holding hands and blushing. Alex and Amber stared at each other for a bit, closed their eyes and went closer to each other. Then they touched lips and a bright glow appeared.

"Alex. Alex." A voice said. Alex opened his eyes and saw his mom and big brother around him. They looked relieved that he was up. Alex rubbed his head, and slowly started to become fully awake.

"Gary? Mommy?" He asked.

"Yes Alex." Briana said.

Alex gave a yawn, and a smile. "I had the best dream ever!" He said.

Briana chuckled. "So what was this dream?" She asked.

Alex opened his mouth to explain his dream, but closed it. "I'll explain at breakfast." He said. Alex hugged his parents and went downstairs and wait for breakfast. Briana and Gary looked at each other confused, on why Alex suddenly got happy.

"Mom, what happened with Alex now?" Gary asked.

Briana looked at her older son, and gave him a smile. "Alex is fine. He's going to be just fine." As she said those words she put her arm around Gary. Gary gave a small smile seeing his mom was right, Alex is going to get better, like he promised.