A turn of events.

I got my clothes and my towel before walking in the bathroom to shower. I placed the towel and my clothes on the toilet seat, and turned on the water. I then turned on the water and undressed myself as I entered the shower. I let the warm water roam my body, as I showered. I lathered soap in my hands, scrubbing my body, and, well, singing my heart out.

"My friends don't wanna play around! Skinny dippin' rabbit holes for fun. Poppin' Poppin' balloons with guns! Getting high off helium."

-Mad Hatter by Melanie Martinez

When I was almost done showering, I heard footsteps but I just assumed it was someone walking by.

When I was completely done showering, I turned off the water and stepped outside the shower to find my towel and clothes were both gone. "Neji!" I shouted. I then peeped my head out the door, and saw Neji holding my clothes and towel on the tips of his fingers. "Give it back!" I whined. "Come and get it," he said smirking. "Hinata!" I yelled.

"Hinata isn't home. She went to school. It's just you and me. Alone," Neji said. "Did I seriously miss school?" I groaned.

I screamed really loud out of anger. "Give me my clothes!" I shouted at Neji. "I can make you scream louder than that."

I rolled my eyes, and tried to extend my hand out to reach my clothes, but if I went any further my body would be exposed. I sighed, pulling my arm back next to me. "Please?" I asked, batting my eye lashes. "Just come and get it," Neji said.

I took in a deep breath, walking out of the door and where Neji was. I snatched the towel and clothes out of his hand, and he was openly ogling at my body. I felt odd being stared at. So after I grabbed my clothes, I ran back into the bathroom, hyperventilating. I really need a paperbag. How do I even tell Hinata tbat Neji saw me naked without her freaking out?

I dried myself off with my towel and put on my clothes. I then walked out the door and saw Neji, shirtless, laying on the couch asleep.