Bullied! Kozume Kenma x Reader (Beautiful)

[A/N] Reader is Kuroo's younger sister and Kenma's girlfriend~~ Mild sexual themes too...

*************************************************************************************************

His room was quiet with the exception of quiet sobs coming from the pudding-haired male as the girl hugging him delicately soothed him down. Running her hand through his soft locks, she murmured soothing words and comfort. His legs wrapped around her waist as he desperately clung unto her. Not that she minded.

(F/n) carefully removed his long-sleeved shirt, wincing at the sight of so many bruises and cuts on his body. "What did they do to you?" she breathed out quietly tracing the black-and-blues and slashes on Kenma's body. Her tone held resentment and anger as she gently kneaded the bruises.

It was horrible. Three boys jumped on him when he was about to head to the male's toilet. They managed to get in a few punches on him, growling on how he could snagged the most beautiful and the most popular girl in school, a.k.a Kuroo (F/n), as his girlfriend.

It was fortunate the Kuroos had a sort of six sense that Kenma was in trouble. They ran down the corridor, catching Yaku and Yamamoto's attention along the way, and turned just in time to see the main bully land a solid hit on the fragile male's side.

Chaos followed. The punch was enough to fuel Tetsurou, Yamamoto and Yaku's anger and they attacked the three bullies. (F/n) did not have time to watch in satisfaction as the three volleyball players kicked their asses while she cautiously helped Kenma to the nurse office.

(F/n) gently placed kisses on his bruises, lavishing equal attention on each one. Kenma's breath hitched as she trailed kisses from his neck up to his forehead. "(F/n)..." he murmured as she wrapped around her arms around his waist.

(F/n) hummed. "What is it? Are you hurt anywhere else?" she asked, concern in her voice. Kenma hesitated slightly, putting a hand on hers. He turned and placed his head on her neck.

"(F/n)... why are you still with me? I mean... I'm not like your brother. I'm not really athletic, I'm plain, I'm constantly bullied and I'm--"

"Beautiful."

"W-what?"

"You're beautiful, Kenma. So damn beautiful I can't even believe it. You're perfect for me no matter what they say. I don't care if they tell you that you're not right for me. I don't care if they tell you that I don't deserve you. I care when you tell me that you love me and I love you too. Even if you're imperfect and such, you're awesome to me and I love you so damn much. You got that?" she assured.

Kenma's eyes watered slightly. He nuzzled his head into her chest, listening to her heartbeat. "I love you too," he mumbled quietly.

(F/n) gave a sly smirk and turned him over. "You know, I really dislike it when you look down on yourself," she chastised, hooking her fingers on his pants elastic.

Kenma's eyes widened at her actions. "I'll make you see how absolutely beautiful you are tonight," she purred, pulling it down slowly.