[] Chapter 1 []

Cassidy put on her normal black outfit as she started getting ready for a hunt. She then drove to the sight and frowned as she pulled into the warehouse that held the vamp nest and saw a black chevy impala hidden in the shadows. She sighed and parked her black 1969 chevy camaro beside it, grabbing her machete and walking in through the back. She looked around, spotting a lot of bodies and frowned.

"Hmm.. Are there other hunters here?" She asked herself quietly as she walked around, finding some more bodies. She stopped as she heard shouting and cursing in a room close to where she was. She walked around, finding the source of the yelling and looking inside the gap where the window was supposed to be.

She saw two men tied to a post as four vamps stood in the room, talking to them. Her eyes widened as she recognized the two men. Sam and Dean..

She sighed and looked around, trying to find another way in so she could sneak around. She cursed as she didn't see one and sighed, looking at the vamps again, noticing them wearing cloaks. She looked around and spotted a body with a cloak and smirked, grabbing it and slipped it on, hiding her machete. She made sure her face was hidden before going in.

She walked in the room and looked at vamps, keeping her distance. The other vamps looked at her.

"What's going on in here?" She asked, looking at Sam and Dean. "Couple of hunters, I assume? The ones that destroyed the whole nest?" She walked over to Dean as he glared at her.

"Yeah well. Sorry we're not big fans of blood suckers." She smirked as she took her face from the hood a bit, letting her see him. His eyes widened as she held a finger up to her mouth and gave him a small wink.

"Oh well isn't that just a shame." She said, looking at the two with a small smirk.

"What are we going to do with them, sister?" She hid her face again and turned to the vamp group. She sighed and thought for a bit.

"I think we should kill them, drain them of their blood and keep it for ourselves. Why waste Winchester blood, right? Go on. I'll watch them." Cassidy stated, making them all nod and walk off. She turned and sighed, untying them. "Alright. Lets lie and wait for them to come back." She said, starting to walk away. She felt one of them grab her arm and stop her. She looked back to see Sam, holding her arm as he looked at her like he wanted something.

"What?" She asked. He sighed and clenched his jaw.

"What? Why are you doing this?" Sam asked, making her frown.

"Doing what? Saving you? Because I wanted to..?" She said sarcastically, making Dean sigh.

"No, smartass. Hunting. Why are you hunting?" He asked, looking at her. She looked at Dean and sighed, hearing the vamps coming back.

"I'll explain later but now is not the time." She said, pulling her arm away and hiding. She pulled the cloak off quickly and sighed, looking at Sam and Dean as they hid. She hid beside the door, waiting for the last vamp to walk through the door. When it came, she stood up quickly and swung her machete, letting it make contact with it's neck. As the body dropped, the other vamps turned and hissed, making Sam and Dean come out and started fighting with two while the other one ran after Cassidy.

Cassidy watched the vamp closely, noticing it getting ready to lunge at her. This made her duck and the vamp go flying over head and hit the wall. She turned and swiped her machete just at the right time, decapitating it. She felt herself get grabbed from behind and a loud hiss could be heard. She growled to herself before throwing herself back, bring her legs up and kicked herself off the wall, sending her and the vamp falling back. She felt the vamp let her go and she rolled off, slamming the blade into the vamps throat instantly afterwards. She looked up at Sam and Dean as they stared at her, wide eyed. She stood up, brushing herself off.