Thirteen: Detention

Onika Maraj

I walked into my first class and I was late once again. I rolled my eyes and took a seat in the back of the classroom. I was already frustrated because my mom's boyfriend is back in the house and  tried to force himself on me again. The only reason I refuse to tell mom was because I knew it would break her heart. He is the only  man she has ever been with since my dad died and that years ago.

Bey: onika did you not hear what I said detention today after class 

I nodded and laid my head down and tuned everyone out until the bell rung. I stood up grabbed my items and headed for the door.

Bey: go back in the class 

I rolled my eyes and sat down in the seat with my arms folded and she closed and locked the door after placing a peice of paper on the door for no interruptions.

Bey: I noticed you were in tears earlier everything okay?

Nic: why do you care? why are you always messing with me dude choose another student or something? I should let the principle know about how you are sexually harassing your student 

She chuckled and lean forward leaving no space between us as she spoke in a very slow and seductive tone

Bey: Yes do it. I dare you too so you really do not want me wow that is a little too bad for you because I want you stand up. 

I stood up slowly and had the same feeling of nervousness in my stomach like I did on our first encounter. She came closer lifting my shirt over my head and slipped her hand under my skirt over my underwear heat rushed to my core and I knew I had to stop her.

Bey: you may not want me but...

She bit her bottom lip slowly and I seen the lust in her eyes as she smiled at me with her beautiful white teeth.

Bey: she does

I bit down on lip and stepped back and  her finger rub my clitous and a tiny moan slipped out. She smiled in satisfaction removing her hand from under my skirt and told me to sit on her desk 

Nic: what about your family and job do  you really want to risk it all for me?

She moved away and frowned. I felt bad because her mood changed from seductive to sorrow. I was about to say something until her phone rung and our heads followed the tone. She glance at me and pulled her phone out answering it. I watched her body movements as she paced the floor. 

God was she blessed from every detail of her facial features down to her curves. She can have anyone she wanted whether it was a man or woman so what did she want from me? just sex of course. Everyone only wants something from me and than leave me to pick up the remaining pieces of my heart. 

Bey: No Jay I had to stay late because one of my students came in late on Friday and I told her  she had detention today Im not with anyone else I promise Shawn Im not....

She threw her phone on the floor made the screen shattered and sat down in tears. At that moment I did know if I should comfort her or just leave. So I sat there until I had the courage to speak.

Nic: Are you okay 

She looked at me and her face was flushed with mascara running down her cheeks.

Bey: Just leave

I hopped down and grabbed my bag. I made it to the door and turned around. I felt really bad for her. I searched and pulled out the rose I had found today in the school garden. For some reason with all those roses this was the one that stood out to me. I placed it on her desk and went to the door.

Nic: I hope you feel better 

Bey: JUST LEAVE WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE

She screamed and threw the rose on the floor.  Yes I was scared she has never raised her voice and her appearance because of the tears made it worse . I opened the door and ran to my car in tears.

I ran to my room and cried into my pillow I should have just left but I stayed because it hurt me to see her in tears I just wanted to comfort her but I failed. Why did I care about her so much? she was my teacher why do I care about my teacher?

Sam: sis are you okay 

Nic: yes Samantha go to your room 

Sam:okay but mommy told me to tell you she just went to work and someone is downstairs for you

I looked at her and I sat up asked her who was at the door and she just hunch her shoulders going to her room across the hall. I made it downstairs and opened the door but I did not see anyone.

Bey: over here

I rolled my eyes and stepped outside closing the door. I regret not grabbing my coat it felt like the temperature was below 30 degrees out here. She stood in front of me and my tears threatened to fall as I starred at her beautiful face.

Nic: what do you want 

Instead of answering  to my question she kissed me deeply. I have never experience this before it was amazing but I could not do this she was married with a child  and my chemistry teacher. I pulled away and moved to the door.

Nic: DO NOT DO THAT ANYMORE AS A MATTER OF FACT FIND ANOTHER STUDENT TO HARESS YOU ARE MY TEACHER AND YOU ARE MARRIED ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS USE ME LIKE EVERYONE ELSE BYE

Bey: onika

I slammed the door in her face and the tears fell. I was so over it everyone can kiss my ass from now on.

•••••••

Comment

Vote 

Share

Monday detention took a turn :(  I was waiting for a sex scene