Fourteen: Confessions

Onika  Maraj

Miss Knowles did not show up to class the next morning as I expected after how I treated her yesterday. Honestly I loved every thing about the kiss and she was not the cause for my outburst.  I hope she was okay after her husband accused her of cheating  technically she did cheat. Do you consider making flirtatious passes at your student and kissing them  on the mouth as cheating? I cannot lie and say that I want to stop whatever she is doing to me. I love it. 

Sub: Onika Maraj 

I raised my hand and replied with a "here" so she could mark me present on the roll. For the remaining class time she allowed us to do whatever we wanted since Miss Knowles left no assignments or lessons for us. As usual everyone form into their grpups and begun to talk amongst themselves. I laid my head on the desk because I did not talk to anyone in this class and thembi skipped school today. I must have fallen to sleep because the vibration of my phone woke me up.

Unknown: sorry about yesterday 

Me: who is this?

Unknown: Miss Knowles

Me: how did you get my number?

Unknown: I'm your teacher that is besides the point can you meet somewhere for lunch.

 I rolled my eyes she was so annoying. I stood up when the bell rung and gathered my items before leaving the classroom. All these assholes get on my nerves when we have to transition from one class to another all the pushing and shoving was so unnecessary.

Unknown: onika please 

Me: No lose my number 

I put my phone in my back pocket when I felt someone grab my hand. It was nonexistent Trey at least he was nonexistent to me but not to every other girl in this school. Trey was a ladies man he could have any girl he wanted because of his appearance. He was all talk with good game but will drop you as soon as he is done with you. Which have to be almost every girl on the cheerleading team since he was our head quarterback on the football team.

Onika: what trey?

Trey: when are you going to stop playing and let me hit that

Onika: never I'm sure your dog can do a much better job than you with his tongue nice talking to you 

I patted his shoulder with a smile on my face and walked away to my math class asshole have been attempting to get with me for years now but I know the game I should teach him how to become better at it because an attractive face, charming smile, and status is not working obviously and he still have not given up.

Trey: its a she actually 

Onika: whatever 

The next period went by and it was finally lunchtime. I was headed to my usual spot under the tree when I heard my name being called and turned around to see Miss Knowles with shades on her face. I rolled my eyes and sat down on the ground opening up my chocolate milk.