Chapter Three

Alisha POV

We fell to the sand while catching our breathes.

He looked at me. "That's better! You look prettier when you smile." He said. I suddenly feel my face heating up. I think my face is red now! I covered my face with my hands.

"By the way." He speaks again. "What's your name? And why are you covering your face?"

I separate my fingers so that my eyes could see him. I slowly remove my hands from my face.

"I'm Alisha. And you are?"

"I'm Luke."

My heart suddenly beat faster than ever. That moment he said his name. I had this weird feeling. It is unexplainable.

"Let's go to my yatch! We have something nice to do. Quick!! Before the sun goes down."

Luke is nice. He's gentleman and is attractive. He often smile and you can see that his life is full of fun, full of adventures. Not like mine.

While we were riding on his yatch we are talking about things.

"I'm just living my life in this island. It's my island actually. My parents give it to me as my birthday gift so I live in here." He said. "What do you do in your life, Alisha?"

"Me? I work for myself so that I will not starve or get kicked out from my apartment. I work all my life to support myself." I said frankly.

"Really? That's so.....boring. Don't worry. I'll teach you how to have fun!"

We suddenly found ourselves in the middle of the ocean while riding his yatch. I don't know how but I got a snorkelling outfit. I can't remember that I wear these a while ago.

"When I count to three, we will snorkel down the sea. There are plenty of corals and marine animals there. You'll love it!" He said with a very determined voice.

I took a moment to see the water and imagining the thought that I might get drowned made me scared.

"Don't worry. Hold my hand. We'll never drown. Take a deep breath. Everything will be fine." Is he a physic or what?

"1....... 2...."

"3!"

I feel his hands holding mine and the water around me. I tried to dive but a voice from my head suddenly popped.