Chapter Five

Alisha POV

"Chill down, Alisha. Maybe you'll be dreaming of him again tonight." Chloe said while I'm walking back and forth inside my bedroom.

I've been thinking about why I don't have any dream for the past four days?

Luke never showed for the past nights. I don't want to lose him.

"I don't know what I am going to do Chloe! I..... I.." Tears suddenly run to my face.

"Ssshhhh..... everything will be fine Alisha. Just calm down." She sits at the end of my bed and she instructed me to sit beside her.

Instead, I lay my body and cover my eyes with my left arm. I'm still sobbing and Chloe pats my head. Then, everything went black, again.

I found myself alone in a pitch black room. It was only me, standing and screaming for help. Am I dreaming? I am definitely dreaming. I wish Luke is here.

"Alisha...." I turn my back to see the owner of the familiar voice.

"Luke!" I run fast towards him and lock him with a hug. "Where have you been? I missed you!" He hold my hand.

"Alisha, you need to let go of me. You need to be awaken." He said.

I suddenly zone out. The words he said doesn't hit me already.

"W-what are you s-saying? Is it that easy to you to lose everything?! To give up everything we had?!" I yell at him as tears escape to our eyes.

"It's not that Alisha. It just...... You knlw, I do not really exist." He is tearing my heart apart with every word he says. Like how truth hurts.

Everything is coming back to me. Every thing that we did, those memories, it hurts.

"It's like you're telling me not to live anymore! Come on Luke! I love you more than anything! I thought we're holding on?! You make me love you then you're just leaving me, everything behind?!" My voice nearly break and I swallowed the lump in my throat.

He hold my shoulders and hugges me tight.

"Please remember me until the world stops moving. Keep everything we have okay? I love you too, more than ever. But I am not going to be here forever. I am just a moving part. I not constant. I'm sorry Alisha. I love you, and goodbye. Thank you for everything." He let go of me and he walk away.

"No! Luke! Please don't!" I chase him. The farther he gets, the longer the distance becomes.

"Luke!"

I woke up. No!

I wrap my knees and sob quietly. The boy that I love, is never coming back. He's gone. He's not dead, but he's not coming back.