3

.......

I wake up to the sound of the chirping birds with a large smile plastered on my face me being the morning person I am . Who knew that L.A. could be so beautiful in the morning .

I grab a towel from the cupboard and go into the bathroom , I fix myself up a hot shower , I take my time in Carefully rubbing the pomegranate body wash my mom got me for my last birthday cause I was so obsessed with pomegranate .

I spent more than half an hour in the shower. I step out the bathroom with my towel wrapped tightly aroung my chest. My phone them begins ringing playing my favorite song hips don't lie by shakira I love her and I've been obsessed with her songs since childhood. When ever I hear her songs i can't resist dancing .

I start jumping to the song Swaying my hips and twerking , my ombré hair jumping up and down I didn't even realize my towel had fallen of . Sadly every good thing must come to an end , the phone cuts . That's when I realize my towel had fallen off, who cares it's only me in the room the chances that someone saw that is 0.1 out of 99.9

My eyes begin scanning the floor for my towel still not looking up .I spot my towel a few feet away from me , then I go to pick it up , the minute I bend down I note it's lying on somebody's foot I blink my eyes to make sure I'm not imagining things yet the foot doesn't seem to disappear .

I start examining the person from his foot up until I'm eye to eye with a smirking Adrain holding a camera up to my face

In another situation it would have been ok. But I'm currently naked NAKED!!! The word ring in my ear I let of a shriek and dive for my towel.

When I had successfully wrapped the towel and tucked it in , making sure it doesn't fall off again

With a frightened look on my face I look at the phone then to adrain then back to the phone again .

As if reading my Mind he say I'm sorry to say it was inevitable and what is more inevitable is me posting this video online.

I scream and Chase after him as he runs out of my room , we run down the stairs , I slip and end up landing on top off him . We stare into each other's eyes for what feels like hours but is just mere seconds .

Suddenly the doorbell rings making me jump to my feet.

I run up to my bedroom realising I'm just in a towel.

1 hour later

I lie staring at the sealing , thats it my life is officially over , I drag myself of the bed in dressed in a pair of sweatpants and oversized Tee.

I walk over to my desk and open my laptop , I go through ever social media site i know , but none with the video of my defamation.

I walk out and walk over to adrains room , I knock on the door , but no one answers I knock again and again still so silent you could hear a pindrop . I walk into the room cautiously . This is my first time in adrians room the walls are coloured navy giving the room a dark vibe there's a white desk just like mine and a guitar is leaning on the wall across the room . I didn't know he played.

Theres a large king size bed in the middle in the room , and a sleeping Adrian sprawled across it , it catches my eye how the light highlights his 8 pack . His packs are well defined and outlined . dark lines outlining the fairer parts .

I clear my thought I can't beilieve I was even thinking like that .

It then clicks to that's why he hasn't posted it yet he's asleep.

And evil scheme pops into my head as I search for his phone around the room , my eyes stop searching when I notice it safely tucked in his pocket.

I tiptoe to the bed and carefully slip my hand into his pocket , I can feel the phone against my hand . Victory is mine I do an evil laugh in my head , with a wide grin on my face I begin to pull the phone out of his pocket .

Just then the phone starts to ring thriller by Michael Jackson on high volume

Crap , I'm DEAD.