Welcome!

Nominations are closed!

Welcome to the first ever Crystal Awards!

Nominations are open from the 28th of November till the 28th of December.

DO NOT nominate yourselves on this page, it will mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, please go to the CATEGORIES chapter and NOMINATE yourselves there. You can TAG one another on this chapter and SPREAD THE WORD to everyone you know.

Mature and smut involved books ARE allowed, it doesn't have to be clean love, heck, your story can be pure erotica, as long as it follows WATTPAD GUIDELINES. But you may enter any and all mature books, as long as they follow wattpad guidelines and DO NOT  promote self harm and suicide. Your stories may have self harm and suicide involved, as long as you warn your readers before hand.

Okay here's a few things to know before carrying on further.

1. Nominations will be opened for everyone from the 28th of November 2016 till the 28th of December 2016.

2. The books don't have to be complete, they can have as little as one chapter to them. You can nominate your own books. (Up to 4 different stories per author)

3.You are allowed to tag your friends to nominate your work for you.

4. Your book can only be nominated in one Genre Category. So if your book is Werewolf/romance, choose one genre to add it in.

5. The public are allowed to nominate your book once only per category (Genre Categories.) All other categories don't count, the public can nominate your for every single one!

6. The top twenty most nominated books (general categories) will be going through to the voting stage. (Other categories are the top 15)

7. Voting will be open from the 1st of January till the 15th of January 2017. The winners will be announce on the 20th - the 21st of January 2017

8. Once the voting stage starts, there will be a new set of rules to follow.

10. Make sure to nominate as many authors you can, so that this can spread!

11. Unnecessary drama is not welcome, and if you start a quarrel, you will not be allowed to participate in this event, nor nominate/vote for any participating parties.

12. Spread positivity, don't encourage negativity.

Any questions are to be asked via pm or posting on my wall.

Tag the public and authors here: