Special Thanks/Closing off/Dedications

This has been an incredible experience to share with everyone.

I myself have made new friends and have spoken to real special people.

I do apologize for such a delay and crappy administration I've done. Things had gotten hard in my personal life and I had just been over whelmed.

But I am recruiting new admins and multiple other people to make this account a better account.

This account isn't just for a awards, this account is for people to connect with one another.

I've created a book club that will be up and running within a week, where I already have two admins to make sure that it never gets neglected by me. So if you'd like your work to be entered into a book club, please have a look at that book on this account.

I have a read for read section on this account for those people who would like to get their story out there.

I will be making a promotion book for weekly random promotions, so please feel free to check every now and then to see if the book is posted.

I've got the next awards book up and planning is already in action. I will be making the next awards better and have it sailing smoothly once again without any private problems getting in the way.

I have a Facebook group and page for the community so that people can talk to one another and promote their stories there. Both of these accounts will be receiving admins.

I have a twitter account for the same reasons, as well as a Instagram, all of these accounts will be placed in

I'd like to thank the authors/contestants that had helped me throughout this awards, whether it was words of encouragement or advice, you really helped me so much, I am so thankful.

I'd like to thank all the people that sprung in to help out when I needed the help, thank you so much, even if I didn't need you at the time, your offer was heart warming enough.

I'd like to thank mebekamil for her fantastic help with the vote counting, she was fabulous and I couldn't have finished off without her.

I'd also like to thank the rest that helped me with the vote counting, although there were issues, everything ended off well.

The next awards will be based on the quality of your work, instead of the votes that your fan base gives.

The Crystal Awards 2017 will be launch in July 2017 and will be opened to nominations until September 2017.

All nominations will be accepted and each book will be judged.

If you'd like to help with the judging, please add the "Admin Search" book into your library for when that specific chapter gets released.

There is also another awards coming up that will be based on fan votes like this one is. So stay tuned for that.

If you'd like to do more for the account, you are more than welcome to check out the admin search.

Thank you so much for participating in our first ever awards. We cannot wait for the next one to begin. I hope to see a few famailier accounts in the next one.

I truly hope that  throughout this awards, that your books got more publicity. That was the only reason for this awards.

I truly hope it didn't disappoint.

Have a fantastic week further!

- The Crystal Community