Wattpad Glitches (UPDATED!)

UPDATE ON THE UPDATE:

I've unfortunately found at least 10 other people who have also lost their votes, and I'll do all I can to find them all. I have already notified the authors who have lost their votes. Most of them know how many votes they had, which makes it easier for me to find the missing votes. Those who don't know how many votes they had are harder to find but not impossible.

Update: I've found the missing votes! All is good and AnnaMLKoski should have all her votes back (it's not going to show on the chapter though) Again, I am very sorry that this whole ordeal has stressed you out, it's really unfortunate that this has happened, but all is well and your votes are accounted for.

Hi everyone, I'd like everyone to read this please.

As I stated before I removed the chapters, there are multiple people working on this account, so please message my own account personally.

invisible_Airplane

So that we can sort things through.

Yes votes have been lost, no I do not know what happened to them. They were all there when I published the chapter.

Now the chapter will be published and taken down multiple times throughout the vote counting.

There will be entries will NO comments. Why you ask?

Because as the counting has started, we delete all the votes, (the votes are already counted for) that way, we can find the missing votes that has been left out.

There is only 1 account that's votes have glitched.

The others are missing votes because the votes have already been counted.

If you aren't sure and have seen no votes on your entries, please tell me and I'll ask the counters.

Now I'd like to say one more thing.

DO NOT swear at me. (Directed to BOTH voters & Authors)

It's disrespectful and rude.

This happens, votes get lost, it's not the end of the world.

We will find the votes amongst the rest, and if we don't, that specific entry will be re-uploaded for voting.

Also, the author ONLY is allowed to contact me about their own book. I don't want to see multiple people carrying on about one entry.

It helps nothing but adds pressure to me and that doesn't help either.

It's NOT my fault that wattpad glitches.

Any one has a problem, again, please message me directly and not this account. The vote counters are only doing what they are supposed to do.

One entire chapter has already been accounted for and there weren't issues at all.

It is not my fault that this happens.

Be understanding.

If you have any proof of the amount of votes you had, it means nothing.

There are illegal votes everywhere.

Over a good 2k in one chapter was over voting.

Never mind the fake accounts.

It's a lot of work and I understand that if it is your book, you are upset.

But shouting and swearing at me doesn't change a single thing.

No this is not directed to the author, but rather to "voters" who have messaged me.

Some of the voters are freaking out on my personal account, and it's not even the books that they are talking about.

Again, the chapter is going to be re-uploaded, and there will be many entries with nothing, but that's because they have already been counted.

Please authors, tell your readers not to all yell at me for a wattpad glitch.

Please rather contact me yourself and speak to me like the human I am.

I don't appreciate being spoken to like a dog, I don't think animals should be spoken to that way either.

ONLY ONE ENTRY IS WIPED WITHOUT US DOING SOMETHING. (The rest of the authors and voters who have complained, complained about NOTHING because their votes aren't lost)

I will be speaking to the author and we will find the votes.

I apologize to those who haven't been answered by me but rather to one of the vote counters.

Different people speak differently.

Don't blame the vote counter for answering you.

She is literally only helping me, she is not an admin, therefore she doesn't know EVERYTHING or even what categories have been completed yet.

She was assigned to a category, and she is doing this to help me.

It's not her fault either.

The mess will be sorted out. It's not like the entire chapter was wiped. It's only one entry, it will be fixed.

I hope that I've stated it enough times for everyone to understand.

Again, authors please contact me on my account personally.

invisible_Airplane

And now that this is sorted out, I'd like to state one last thing.

NO ONE will be trying to pick fights with one another and NO ONE gets to be mean to the author or readers.

Its strictly between the author and myself. Please do not get involved where it is not needed. (Directed mainly  to voters)

Thank you.