Chapter 1

Hi everyone, this is my first wattpad story. Sorry for the grammar. Just enjoy 😄

-----------------------------------Cheers for you!

MY LAST FIRST

>>2004<<

Neighbors were just so noisy that moment, breaking the silence. I searched around when I saw my mom talking to someone. A woman who has a thin body and a sexy one. A boy runs toward them and my mother who was just so busy talking led the boy to me.

I can't understand what the boy talking about. He's a filipino but born and race in Japan. He's playing with his psp while talking to me. What the hell is he talking about? I can smell the fabric of his jacket. Smells like from the other planet. I so love it. I was enjoying his scent When mom wokes me up! Oh I dreamed that scene again.

That's the only memory that's still lingers on my head even in my dreams ever since.

>>2014<<

I headed home to take a bath after my tiring part time job with my cousin. As I walked home because it's just a meters away. My neighbor was shouting my name until she bumped infront of me.

"Your childhood friend is coming!" She exclaimed.

"Who?" I scowled.

"Alden! Remeber that boy ten years ago? My cousin! He's coming!" Jumping excitedly.

I felt a bit excited and of course I cannot imagine he's coming after how many years passed.

My neighbor cuts me in my dreamyland. "He's coming to see you, he remembers you isn't he?"

I ran off my feet to get home to take a bath when my mother won't let me. Ugh! She said it's getting dark and it's unhealthy. When I went outside to get some air from that house, I saw a guy. He's wearing a black shorts and a black t-shirt and he made it fold like a sleeveless one to see his biceps. Omg! I felt my heart pumping so much blood that made me hard to breath. Why am I feeling this way? A woman cuts me from my dreamyland and waved. I startled when mom passed from my back and gave a tight hug to that woman. She's wearing a short blue skirt and a white sleeveless that fits properly to her sexy body.

She's Aldens mother.

"Is this Maine already?" Pointing to me with bright smile. "She's so pretty."

I felt my spine and knees trembling when she waved at Alden to come with us. He's talking again like alien. Can't he speak english? Until now after a decade can't we talk like normal people? 'kay! A hand broke my dreamyland and there you go. Alden wants to have a picture with me! He put his right hand to my left shoulder and leans towards to pose. I remembered that smell, that fabric when I was a kid. I still love his scent. He's masculine and so hot. I can't imagine him growing this hot whwn were a kid he's like a dwarf to me. I felt the warmth in his body. Yes, we were that close.

"It's been a decade. Next time when they meet a wedding must come next" said his mom eagerly.

I choked in my own saliva. Really? I don't even know Alden that much.

He cuts me from my imagination. "Hi :)" My heart skip a double beat. His voice is so manly. He's so hot. "Hi.." I replied shyly.

Our mother's still as usual busy chatting walking leaving us behind.

I gestured him to go inside my house and sat down.

"Uhmm..me go shower" making an action. "O..okay okay" smiling with excitement in his eyes.

I swift off my feet to shower and brushed my teeth. Changed some normal clothes and rushed to him. "You okay?" I said barely breathing. "Yes yes" laughing happily. Am I joking?

"What?" serious tone in my voice.

"Oh no no" back to his serious and baby face look.

Alden knows normal language. Only few words. *sigh*

We went outside and sat on the vacant space beside the road. Silently sitting and just wondering. He gets his phone from his pocket and started to type something.

"How are you? (Translated into english.)" He showed me his phone with closed mouth smile.

Thanks God I knew some of Japanese phrase.

"Daijobuo" giving him a thumbs up and a cheeky smile.

"HA HA HA" What's funny again? I asked him.

We chatted using his phone to understand each other. Thanks to that Line app that has a translator.

He asked some stuffs. He asked me about my ex's and if I have a boyfriend.

"No" I exclaimed. "You can sing?" He said. "Why? No... You sing" I said breaking the grammar to make him understand. "I sing but one song One kiss" omg! He'll sing but he wants a kiss? "what? Why?" I discretely calm my self. He did not answer and started singing. I drop my jaw with his response. So it's just means ... a kiss after this?? He cuts me in my imagination when I felt his soft lips meets mine. I left shocked.

"Uhm..I..he-hey, There were people watching" I stutter pointing those people in the store. "It's okay. Japan people okay" he replied teasingly. "No, Philipline no good" shaking making hands.

He continued singing and after a peck followed. I'm loving this feeling.

The night is getting old. Until serenity started. We're just playing, chatting and I started to feel drowsy. He puts his left hand to my left shoulder to lean on his chest while Looking at the moon that enlightened us from darkness.

----
That's for the first! Cheers people! Hope you'll leave your whatever comments. I don't mind. Hehe just trying.

Love you!