Chapter 2

Hey people! How's the first? Huhu
Just trying to be good at it though.
-----------------------------------

MY LAST FIRST

I woke up early to take a bath and rushed to my cousin to work. When I got there I remembered everything last night and didn't noticed the smile that crept in my lips.

"Maine, you may now on the timer" steve said in sleepy voice rubbing his eyes. "And kindly check those new emails"

Still in trance.

"Maine?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Ah! Yeah..yess!" I turned my gaze  on the monitor, started to check new emails while tapping my forehead. What on earth are you thinking self?

I tried to focus on what I'm doing but it relives on the screen. I finished everything and finally..
Lunchbreak!

I have one hour break. I went home to relax my body and eyes from the monitor. After 30 minutes I went back to prepare when my neighbor walked with me. "Alden want's to go with you. Is that okay?" Showing her puppy look. "Y'know his bored and you were the only friend he could talk to"

Uh-oh...This may be awkward. "Yeah sure" I replied professionally.

Alden waved at me and I waited him. We walked in our compound with teasing looks. I had a bunch of family here.

My cousin welcomed him and made him feel at home. Alden sat 1 meter away from me facing the TV while I am at back of it sitting while working.

My phone buzzed and Line app appeared. It was from him. He sent a stolen photo of me while working. Made me smile. I looked at him smiling at his screen that made his dimple visible. Omg! Why so cute Alden?

My cousin asked me to get some snack at the fridge. I put some on the table and handed Alden.

"Oh, thank you!" Saying his responce with his manly voice.

I smiled, not showing my teeth.

After work,Alden showed his phone.

"Are you free tomorrow?" I read. Thank God it's weekend. He typed again. "Will you go with me at the Zoo?" Showing his puppy look.

I nodded "Yeah..sure" ..

As we walked home he put his hand to my waist and I felt safe. He's so gentleman and later moved to my shoulder. There were so many people looking at us teasingly.

After dinner Alden came by and I went out. We sat at the same space beside the road. Talking under the moonlight became our hobby. I don't know how it happened but we felt home to each other. He showed me his games and listened to his playlist. We sang along breaking the silence as the dawn breaks. Mr Sun is coming out.

I told him we need to get home to get some sleep.

I heard my alarm buzzing beside my ear. Ugh! I turned it off and saw the time. 2:28pm. I quickly got up and rushed my feet to shower. I wore a skinny jeans and a v-neck white shirt.

I opened the window and saw him standing by. Wearing black short and a black t-shirt. Still showing his biceps. He loves showing it, and I love the view.

We headed south with his family and an hour after I felt dizzy. I act normal and got tired. I saw a woody chair and sat down. The others were taking pictures while carrying those big snakes. Alden sat beside me.. "Are you okay?" With serious look. I looked pale so he rested my head to his chest. I felt his warmth. The beat of his heart thudding heavely. He caressed my face to face him and kissed my forehead. I didn't see that coming.

He showed me his phone "You're going to be okay" "Okay?" Hearing his voice. I nodded.

As we got home I quickly went to the bathroom. Thank God I survived.

I took a medicine and opened the window. I saw Alden waiting for me to come out. I borrowed the key of my fathers motorcycle and gestured Alden to ride. "You know?" Showing his skeptical look. I nodded with closed mouth smile.

He put his both hands to my waist and both of our family looked at us teasingly. "Drive safely!" His mom shouted.

I drove and stopped by to a peaceful place, where all you can see was plants and unfinished buildings. He hugged me from my back and whispered "Thank you" . My heart skipped a double beat and barely breathing. I love being so close to him. Feeling his warmth.

"Next time you study english, okay?" Showing my thumbs up to him. He nodded and smiled showing his dimple that made me feel weaker.

I drove to different places and he hug me tightly from my back. I was in trance until I noticed I was driving so slow that could have caused an accident. Omg! That was close.

We enjoyed the moment and drove home because Mr. Sun is touching the horizon. Another memory added :)

----------------
Yeah! A short chapter x)  Throw your whatever comments people hihi

xoxo