Chapter 3

No more chatting here! XD

-----------------------------------

MY LAST FIRST

After my part time job I rested myself on a cozy couch. I remembered him. What was he doing right now?

I heard a motorcycle outside and swiftly opened the window. I saw Alden trying to drive it with his aunt at the back to teach him. I felt a bit special. He's learning to drive for what? Hoping it was because of me. I headed back to rest and took a nap. As I felt rested I heard the neighbors voices. I came out to see what was going on when someone came to me and said "Alden had an accident." With his worried face. "What? Is he okay?" Quickly crossed the street.

"What happened?" I asked his cousin. "Woah woah..chill, he's okay." He said calmly. "He had some scars and a wound on his right foot" I sigh in relief.

I saw my aunt with his boyfriend coming and smiling. I told them about Alden and got inside our house. "We're going to somewhere, wanna come with us?" Aunt said when Alden came in. "Hello, good afternoon." Alden shook his hands to them shyly. My aunt nodded and rolled her teasing eyes to me. "We could bring him"

I told Alden if he wants to come and he said okay. I was a bit worried because he can barely walk but he insisted. "You sure you're okay?" I asked in a very worried expression. "Yes, I'm superman" showing me his biceps. We went to a mall and ate some dinner. I noticed his wounds with blood rolling to his sleepers. "Are you really okay?" I asked very worriedly. "Yes, I am superman" making an action like a superhero. We laughed but everytime we took a step he cringed discretely. While waiting we just took some selfies because My aunt and her boyfriend went something to buy, when they came back they bought some medicine for Alden.

When we got home. Alden sat on the couch while my aunt holding his foot and placed it in her lap. Alden started to open his mouth to say something but I gestured him that it's okay. "Thank you, thank you!" Bowed to my aunt.

We walked outside to sit on the space. I saw my cousins coming and I smiled happily. I missed them so much. We barely see each other because of schedules they have from work and school.

"Hey who's this?" Jason asked in teasing looked.
"Ah, Alden Richards. Remember that boy I used to play around Ten years ago?" I said proudly.
"Oh?" He said shocked. "He remembers you? Wow, what a memory" they shook hands.

We chatted and laughing while alden still smiling even though he didn't understand everything.

Alden stood up and told me to wait. Shaine told me to invite Alden tomorrow to her birthday. We were going to the beach to have night swimming. I don't think that's a good idead. My father won't let me it is dangerous. "Okay cousin, I'll tell him" I hugged them "See you" they waved.

Alden came back with cocacola. He handed me "Thanks!" He sat down beside me and noticed his drinks was already empty. "Cocacola daisuki!" He said while sipping the strew on the empty bottle. He really loved coke while me on the other hand can't drink it all,it's unhealthy. I gave him my drink and he sipped it fastley. I grimaced. "You really love that? You better drink plenty of water after" i laughed. "It's okay" he said.

"(Translated in english) oh! Tomorrow is my cousin's birthday. She wants to invite you at the beach" Thanks God I love searching Japanese words on the internet and Had a tad knowledge to it.

"Mamasang, I will tell her" with his serious face. He really adapted the environment there. And I liked it. He's so gentle and sweet specially to his mom. They were so close and they were like best friends. "Okay" I smiled.

He started again the game of one song one kiss. "No, why do you like that?" I asked in confusion. Of course I wanna know why. Was that just a game? He's playing my feelings. "(Translated)Maine, I like you,the first time I saw you I felt home. I felt my heart beating for you" his so serious like I'm going to beleived it. Jaw dropped!

I could see the longing on his eyes. I know japanese were honest and good people. And he's so sweet, he act like a boyfriend to me.

I didn't say anything. I was tounged tied. He hugged me tightly and rested my head to his chest. Why am I feeling like this? I just love him being around with me. I leaned forward to see his face and ask him how many days they stay.
"2 weeks" he said saldy.

We filled the night with sweetness and questions started to hover above my head. He likes me and I like him but..we can't be together. He lived far far away. We can't be together. Time is too fast when I'm with him but when were looking to each other it was like time stopped. All I can see is him in our world. Why am I feeling like this? We've known for at least days only except for the past decade when were a children and just playing. Now feelings were involved.

I wanted to stop but these sensation made me so happy like I've never been this happy before to my ex's. This is different.

-----------
Hey you people! How was it? Let me hear your thoughts! Woohooooo

xoxo