Chapter 1 - Sweet Blasphemy

*Dakota's Pov*

------------------------

I was heading over to my friend Nami's house since it is the weekend... and I have a wonderful surprise for her... She's going to love it. Our favorite band is Black Veil Brides and what I have for her is a late birthday present... a very late birthday present... by like a month! Anywhos... I'm driving over there, and I get a text. I wait til the stop light to see who it was since that stop light takes forever... litterally... like two minutes. Nami had texted me. Her real name isn't Nami by the way... If you were wondering, thats her nickname from me her real name is Tara ... and she calls me Kurai so yeah... well she asked where I was. I texted back, 'Im near walmart... I'll be there in a second.'

I set my phone down and as soon as I did, the light turned green. Man, time flies when your texting. Anyways, once I got to her house she ran out, well more like walked out since she doesn't like running because of her boobs, they bounce like crazy! Hers are huge compared to mine... sometimes I wish I had boobs as big as hers... ANYWHO...!

"KURAI WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" she yelled while putting an arm around my shoulder

"I've been at that stop light for walmart!" I shout into her ear and we both laugh. I then grabbed my bags and shut my door then locked the door. She doesn't live in the greatest of neighborhoods... but she can't help that her mom is poor. We headed inside and once I was inside her mom looked to me and gave me a light smile. I smiled back some. Her mom then headed into the kitchen.

"Hey Dakota... What would you girls like for lunch?" Her mom asked. We looked to each other then both yelled

"RAMEN NOODLES!" we then raced to Nami's room as I then plopped onto her bed she then plopped next to me. She then looked to me and smiled

"So anything new?" She asked wondering some

"Actually yes! I got your birthday present. It just came in the mail on yesterday" I reply as today was Friday. I opened my purse and take out two tickets and backstage passes. "Next weekend we are going to a BVB concert!" 

Nami jumped up immdiately and snatched them from my hands "Are these really real?!" she inspected them for a moment "Holy Shit! They are! How did you get these?! That concert is sold out!" She looked to me eyes wide

"I know some people... One of them is named Andy..." I smirked "I met him at Warped tour."

Her eyes then suddenly bugged out of her head and she then shook me "WHY THE FUCK DIDNT YOU TELL ME THIS?! AND HOW DOES HE KNOW YOUR ADDRESS?!"

"I text him all the time..." I then held up my phone but held it close so she wouldnt try to take the phone from me

"WHAT?!" She pipped as her mom walked in with the ramen noodles. Her mom raised her eye brow

"Do I want to know whats going on?" Her mom asked

"WE'RE GOING TO A CONCERT!" Nami yelled joyful

"Okay okay Tara, calm down! When is it?" Her mom gave us our bowls and Nami handed me the passes and the tickets so they wouldn't get lost or ruined.

"Next weekend" I said before Nami could yell again. Her mom nodded then started to walk out 

"Hope you guys will have fun!" she then walked out and we ate our ramen sloppily while talking about the concert

"So after this you want to go to the mall and get some shit from Hot Topic? I can only spend two hundred since three hundred is going towards the concert, such as gas, food, and extra shit like shirts and all" I asked as I finished the last of my ramen.