Chapter 5- We Stitch These Wounds

Andy's Pov

---------------

As we headed to Nami's house we listened to Dakota's music. I finally made a decision. I want to make her mine, but I know the perfect way. It wont be tonight, but at the concert. I will tell the boys about that later.

I listened to Dakota sing the words perfectly. She has a beautiful voice.

When one of our older songs - We Stitch These Wounds - came on I was surprised that she had gotten all the lyrics right. It sounded old and somewhat fazed, I could barely make out the words even though I sung it.

When it came to the screaming, it was amzing with a lot of beauty with in it.

"You sing really well Dakota... who taught you?" I asked wondering

"I taught myself. No one in my family really likes the same music as me so I taught myself." She shrugged and turned down a backstreet soon pulling into Nami's driveway. She had shut the engine off and grabbed her bags. She had smiled some and I knew it was genuine. I smiled back and got out to open the door for her. When I opened the door for her and chuckled "You didn't have to open the door for me, I could of gotten it myself"

"Why should I let the birthday girl suffer even more than she already has? I must be the gentlman I am." I chuckled and once she got out I shut the door behind her. Next thing I knew Nami came running out and jumped onto my back unexpectingly, making me almost fly into Dakota's car. "Well hello there" I said laughing

"Hi!" Nami exclaimed in my ear "Did you two kiss? Huh? Huh? Huh?" she pried

"No we did not Nami, why would you think that?" Dakota said chucking

"Well you have a crush on Andy!" Nami blurted

"Whaaaaaat? I don't know what you're talking about!" Dakota tried to play it off but I think she failed. Its nice to know that she likes me too.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about! Anyways! Lets get something to eat! Mom is making fried chicken!" Nami jumped off my back and jogged towards the front door. Me and Dakota followed closely behind... well not that close. When we walked in they boys were sitting in the living room discussing about something. When me and Dakota walked in CC's face brightened.

"Theres the wonderful Dakota and the magnificent Andy!" CC shouted and the others turned saying things such as 'hey man' and 'sup dude'... I although have no idea why they said sup... haha oh well.

Dakota's Pov

-------------------

When we got back to Nami's house and walked in the boys were sitting in the living room chattering about something... probably about girls... I wouldn't be surprised. CC's face lit up as Andy and I walked in.

"Theres the wonderful Dakota and the magnificent Andy!" CC had shouted. The others had greeted us as well but not as loudly as CC had.

The smell of fried chicken filled the air. The salty aroma was making me hungry. Soon Nami's mom came out of the kitchen.

"Chicken is done!" She went back into the kitchen before all of us rushed in there to get some chicken. Come to find out there was also some mashed potatos, what a wonderful combination. They band let us females get our food before they got any, such gentlmen.

I sat in the living room and turned on the tv to some Ridiculousness, which is fucking hilarious. Andy sat next to me and I smiled lightly as he did. Nami, Ashley, and Jinxx sat on the floor while Jake sat in the recliner and CC sat next to Andy on the couch with me.

We all sat and ate our chicken while histarically laughing at the people's fails on Ridiculousness. When I finished my food I got up and took my plate into the kitchen, yawning lightly as I was stuffed like a turkey on Thanksgiving. I turned around and Andy was standing in the doorway.

"Tired much?" He chuckled lightly before taking his plate to the sink.

"Nope not at all!" I chuckled lightly as I could feel another yawn coming on, I tried to hold it back but ended up failing. Majorly. Andy laughed some.

"I think you are tired, I think birthday girl needs to go to bed."

"Nah I'm good." I rubbed my eyes lightly "Okay maybe I should... haha" I then walk outof the kitchen and into the living room. "Its birthday bitch's bed time! See ya in the morning guys!" I looked to everyone and chuckled lightly. They waved and said they're goodnights. With that I headed up to bed.

For what seemed like forever I layed there half asleep but with my eyes closed thoughts in my mind about this week, not able to wait til the concert. My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening but I kept my eyes closed. Next thing I knew, someone kissed my forhead and whispered "Goodnight" into my ear, as the figure started walking away I opened one eye to see it was Andy. My heart soared like never before. I dwelled on the thought of him kissing my forehead, and with that I soon fell asleep

Authors Note

---------------------

YAY! A new chapter! FINALLY! is probably what you guys are thinking! I would be too, so dont worry >~< Hope ya'll like it! Please please please tell me what you think! It would mean a lot! I am willing to take any advise and any ideas for later in the story! c: Thanks guise!!!

~Rayven