PART 3 OF 5

CALM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YEAR: 2650

USER: INSIGHT

DATALOG

ENTRY 278

The twenty-fifth year anniversary since the loss of my father. This is not a very good day for anyone in the fleet since he's basically a religious icon at this point. If it was not for his quick thinking and survival instinct in those first days of Olympus many would not have survived. We celebrate his death and legacy by watching on all frequencies his charge into the heart of danger risking his ship and his life to keep the remainder of the fleet alive.

I will not deny he was a good man. But as a father he was lacking, he made time for us sure but he was in command of the flagship of our fleet. It has been 50 years since we started this journey, our goals have shifted since the beginning. But nearly everyone in the fleet agrees that we are on the path to our future.

As stated in my previous datalog, I have begun to engage in private meetings with the ship captain of the Judgment Falls. These private meetings have shown me my life is with her and this fleet, so I plan on proposing to her tonight at the dinner. I plan on using the ring my mom had when she married my father. I know it is unwise to show weakness even in these logs but I cannot help but be nervous of her answer.

Nathan Stock, Commander of the fleet and Captain of the Prime Acolyte.

VIDEO FOOTAGE OF THE SHIP CAPTAINS DINNER

[No audio is present but it is shown to be a merry occasion full of drinks and happiness]

[Camera feed switches to Nathan Stock happily dancing with Monica White]

[Both appear to be happy and in love something rare in the fleet]

[The dance floor clears with only the two captains standing together arms reached holding each other's hands.]

[Captain Stock let's go of Monica's hands and begins to propose to her]

[Her expressions and reaction gives off the implication she says yes while the crowd around them cheer and clap in celebration]

---------------------------------------------------------------------

YEAR: 2675

USER: STRIKER II

MESSAGE TO USER: INSIGHT

SUBJECT: [REDACTED]

Nathan. This is message is to confirm what your father and the ex president believed would eventually happen. The second war broke out and news is starting to flood the other ships resulting in some unrest and doubt in the mission. My father and your father worked closely together for many years. A lot of us have spent time in cryo sleep and have had the ships on auto pilot for many years but more and more people are waking up. We need to stop this before it advances to our front. We cannot handle a civil war between our two groups.

Please Nathan drop whatever you are doing and contact me as soon as you humanly can. This is important.

END MESSAGE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USER: INSIGHT

REPLY TO USER: STRIKER II

SUBJECT: [REDACTED]

Jason I just saw your message and had to confirm it with earth and liberty prime gov channels. My father was right it finally happened so many planets are already lost from what the reports say. So many dead, it should not have happened we worked so hard for the betterment of humanity as a whole. Youre right we must talk about this with the fleet.