Little Imagine

Because I felt like it, (and ran out of ideas XD) I decided to make a little one shot. So, I hope you guyz enjoy! :-)

{Third person's P.O.V}

"Hey Marco, ohh, I love your jacket," the fifth girl today gushed to Marco.

Star rolled her eyes, but still kept her smile on her face, even though she was clearly annoyed by the fact pretty much every girl at school had flirted with Marco today.

Yeah Star is happy that Marco is finally being reconized, and not as the Safe Kid, but is there such things as being too popular?

No, of course not, that ridiculous!

Star thought, she's just over jealous by how easy those girls made flirting with Marco so easy.

Of course Star likes Marco, heck, she might even love him by how many times they've saved eachother. But it seems everytime she gets the courage to tell him how she really feels, and how she wants to be more than just friends, she gets tongue-tied.

She just can't belive how oblivious Marco is to those girls.

*Two days later*

Star hasn't talked to Marco in two days. It's not that she's mad at him. She just wants to spend less time with him, hoping that this will change her feelings towards him.

But it's not.

By the first day Star has talked to everyone except for him, Marco knew something had happened, and he wanted to know why.

While walking to her last class of the day, she didn't notice Marco waiting for her around the corner.

"Star, wait!" Marco called out to Star, who froze in her tracks. "I know you've been avoiding me," he sighed.

Star looked at her boots as guilt washed over her just by hearing Marco's hurt voice.

"A-and I get it if you don't want to talk to me anymore, but....at least tell me why Star." Marco pleaded, his voice breaking when he spoke her name.

As if like magic, (pun intended) all the guilt vanished from Star, and was replaced with anger.

"You wanna know why? Because I'm tired of girls flirting with you all the time!" Star nearly shouted.

"Like who?" Marco questioned, but still shocked by Star's sudden outburst.

Star pointed behind him at a few girls, and raised her wand and shot a fire ball at them, which made them scurry away.

"Wait, all of those girls...we're flirting with me?" Marco asked confused.

Star nodded, "Yes, and it's disgusting," she exclaimed, "I can't believe you didn't notice them." Star mumbled the last part, but Marco still heard her.

He took a few steps foward, and grabbed Star's hand, instantly making her blush.

Star looked up to Marco, and Marco lowered his head, and looked into Star's eyes.

"You're the only one I notice." Marco whispered, as Star smiled, her heart pounding.

Until Marco leaned in, and his lips met hers.

But their kiss was broken by some "aww-ing"

They turned their heads and saw Pluto and his army gushing over Marco and Star finally getting together.

"Ugh, it's about time you two got together," Pluto sighed, "We'll be back later." And with that, Pluto and the other monsters left.

But right before the portal closed, Marco and Star heard one of the monsters yell, "I've always shipped you two!"

Marco and Star both shared a shy laugh, and hugged each other tightly.

The whole scene was quiet, as they both listened to the sound of their hearts beating together.

Star heard Marco sigh, "I love you Star,"

"Always have."

And Star snuggled against Marco's chest smiling, and hugging the boy she loves, while Marco hugs the girl he loves.

~Fin~

♡Starco♡