~☆Binary Liar☆~

Oh, you thought you were just hilarious.

You supposed you looked strange, standing in front of this apartment that clearly wasn't yours, tapping away at the keyboard of your phone. What made it worse was that the person on the other side of the phone was only titled "Unknown," like he was some kind of cliché mastermind. Maybe he was, and you were secretly in some cool expiremental movie. This seemed to be a somewhat logical answer, considering your situation.

A few hours ago, you were browsing the app store for new and exciting things. You lived a particularly boring life, mostly taking hours out of your day to play video games. Your favorites were the Otome Games. The dangerously addictive dating games, in which you talked to cute boys and enjoyed yourself for a while. When you saw this cool new addition to your favorite genre, called Mystic Messenger, your interest was piqued. "This is new" you muttered to yourself in a definitley-not-so-creepy kind of voice.

But, instead of being met with immediate satisfaction, and showed a video including all of your new bachelors, you were only greeted by someone with the contact called "Unknown"

Can you see this?

"?" You answered lazily. This was quite an interesting set up for a dating sim. You smirked.

Minutes passed as you tapped away at the phone, answering Unknown's texts. He sent you to an adress, that was convienently 20 minutes from your house.

But, this was weird, right? You shouldn't be going to real places because of video games, right? Whatever, you'd probably end up there and see that there was a group of other players who shared the same interests as you. Maybe you'd make some friends.

To your dismay, there was nobody there. Just you, and an apartment door.

Do you see a keypad on the door?

Uh... No, don't see one...

You lied. This was getting too creepy for you. Still, your stupid curiousity was enough to keep you involved.

You sure?

Positive.

Really? That's strange... I see with my own eyes that there is a keypad there.

Oh, shit.

"Plan failed..." somebody from behind you sighed and shook his head in dissapointment. He had white-and-red tinged hair, and hazy, mint-green eyes. Well, for a strange and mysterious man, he sure was hot.

But alas, your fantasies didn't distract you from the situation. This dating simulator was not, in fact, a dating simulator. That didn't answer what it really was, though. Just an app? Why would a real person show up behind you because of a video game? Maybe you mistook it for a real dating app.

"Hmm... Oh dear, what to do with you..." He cooed. "You can't just run free now... I could dispose of you, but you're too cute to put to waste."

Oh, now you were blushing. You were red up to your ears, and, yes, it was embarrassing. He stared at you, pausing for a bit. You really did not want to hear that distorted, demonic voice again, but you craved the attention.

"I need an assistant... Should I use... you?"

<<Author's Note: I like white haired, mask-wearing assholes. I hope you do too.>>