~☆Future People☆~

Uhh, is there anything edible here?

You opened every cabinet, the pantry, and the fridge over and over again. There looked to be nothing that wasn't non-perishable or frozen. An assortment of spices, beans, rice and alike were stuffed into the cabinets and pantry. The fridge was full of absolutley nothing. The freezer attached to that fridge had something that smelled borderline awful.

Way in the very back of the pantry you found dried seaweed which you stuffed in your personal bag, that you apparently still hadn't taken off since you were captured. You supposed that you had to make with what you had.

"Are there any pans or pots?"

"I think, just look in that dishwasher over there."

In comparison to what you had seen earlier, this kitchen was surprisingly clean and up to date. Although, he did have a collection of computer screens in the other room. Was this guy rich or something?

Inside the dishwasher was an assortment of pots and pans. You took out a stainless-steel pan and began to make fried rice.

Minutes had passed. You realized that Unknown had left the room, but he came back in shortly after you noticed.

"What is that smell? It's wonderful..."

The male thought you couldn't hear him as he whispered this to himself. He had a pleased look on his unmasked face as he watched you cook. You turned around. "It's fried rice."

His eyes grew wide as you answered him, he didn't need or want an answer from you. His smirk was replaced by a look of surprise.

"S-stop talking to yourself..."

"Nice save, edgy boy"

Oh, how he was both angered and utterly confused. Why would you, someone who was supposed to behave, call him by such a diminishing name? He got up from his chair and whispered from behind you. Two large arms wrapped around your waist.

"One more slip up like that and I'll have to punish you..."

The sentence ran chills up your spine. You held your breath and waited for him to let go. Moments had passed since he finished his sentence, and he still wasn't done holding your waist. It was distracting you from the task at hand, cooking dinner.

He finally let go and returned to his seat at the table.

"You..." He muttered. "Welcome home~"

His voice had a noticeably more sadistic tone than before. Not the kind of sadistic that came from his synthesizer, but it was as if Satan himself spoke to you and tried his hardest not to sound creepy. It was a choked warmth, which made it all the worse.

"Shut up..."

You instantly regretted saying this, because the moment that the word escaped your mouth, he threw his chair to the side, standing up and grabbing you by both wrists. He pinned you up against the wall and leaned in to your face. His fingers traced up your spine, and dug bloody crescents into your skin. His other hand was occupied with your hair, tugging at it somewhat harshly.

"Never, ever let me catch you disobeying me again, understand?"

"Y-y-y-yes sir"

He frowned in disbelief, intensifying his grip.

"Are you absolutley sure?"

You clenched your teeth, letting tears flow to your eyes. You felt that no matter how many times you said yes, this would continue, intensifying with each word you uttered.

Luckily for you, the previously cooking fried rice had given out to the heat, catching fire. As soon as both of you smelled the burning char in the air, he let you go, turning around to face the hungry flames. They roared with each passing moment, as the male searched for some solution. Of course, there was no extinguisher around. Why he couldn't call the firemen was mostly unknown, though you were sure that it was due to the fact that he had just kidnapped you. No luck there.

Eventually, through a series of events involving a blanket, a cup of water and a lot of him accidentally burning himself, the fire was vanquished. He turned back around to you, who was still on the ground watching intently.

"Don't distract me."

He was blushing with embarrasment as he walked back to the 'computer room,' as you dubbed it. You took a moment to decompress before following.

"I wish I wasn't such an idiot."