Chapter 4- Parents

Your POV
-
I froze. My face immediately went pale at the thought of them. I wasn't upset, nor did I regret what I did, I was just afraid.

"W-Why do you ask?"

I stuttered. Plan blown.

"I haven't heard you mention them once, this apartment is very small, and I haven't seen your parents." He looked me in the eye, his angelic Amber eyes. They were looking into my soul, digging aggressively for information.

At this point, Kenma put down Castiel and I had stood back up.

"Their just not home at the moment"I replied trying to back away, and get to my couch. Kenma saw through it and immediately grabbed my hand and pulled me back to him, holding me quite tight to his chest. My face turned a bright red as I melted under his touch.

"What happened." He asked again, this time, more quiet and comforting. He sounded, concerned. I sighed, wanting to stay like that.

"I ran away."

Kenma looked down at me. Not shocked or mad, but more confused.

"Why?"

"My parents were always wanting me to do things their way. Wanted me to get a high paying job as a Lawyer but that's not what I wanted. They always made me attend the best schools, never once let me join a club and it was horrible. I had to get away from it." I snuggled more into his chest, I didn't want to leave. He was warm and comforting. Just like Hinata was, but different.

"I can see why but, did you tell them first...? Didn't you have any friends you left behind?" He asked.

"I had some, they were all in the volleyball club. I secretly played volleyball at Karasuno. I wasn't on the team but I practiced with the boys team frequently." I spoke softly as the memories washed up again. I blinked back at the tears, I kinda missed them, but I wasn't going to cry in front of Kenma because of it. I could cry later.

"I'm sorry," he finally spoke, "it sounds like you enjoyed yourself there. I have a friend named Hinata over there, he's very nice..."

"Me and Hinata were friends" I smiled, "He always has this way of making people smile."

"Yea, he does."

I worked up the courage to wrap my arms around him, he was very warm, his heart beating fast. I could get used to the smell of honey that came off his Jacket, and the cool warmth of his embraces. But alas, everything good must come to an end. He backed up slowly and looked down into my glossy, dull, (e/c) eyes, as I smiled.

"Thank you."

"D-Don't mention i-it." His faced turned pink as he looked to the side.

I only giggled as I went into the kitchen to quickly make tea. I put the metal pot on the stove as I turned the fueled fire on and ran to get the supplies we needed for our project. Kenma eventually sat on the black, soft furry couch in my living room as he watched me do what I needed to. I placed the supplies on the shiny, glass coffee table and I ran to put the vanilla and lemon tea leaves in the kettle. I took out my black and green, silver lined tea cups as I poured the tea and made my way into the living room, blushing as I saw Kenma concentration on the project.

"Starting without me now?" I joke, placing a tea cup next to him.

"How rude of me, doing all the work for you." He smirks slightly and looks up at me, almost observing me in a sense.

"How about you take the evens/odds and I'll take the evens/odds (you pick)" I giggled as I started writing about Nevada.

"Sounds good to me." He said, not look up at me as he continued to write note cards on a state. We continued to work hard until we noticed it became dark in the room, I look over to the window in realization that the sun had gone down.

"Ok, good news, we got the project done a week early." I said flipping on the lights, slightly startling Kenma, "bad news is you have to walk to the train station in the dark..."

"I could call my mom and ask if she could pick me up maybe..." He ponders, digging through his gym bag, looking for what I assume would be his phone. Once finding it, the screen illuminated his face, showing off his pale skin and his Beautiful eyes once again. My face turned slightly pink as I smiled and went to put the tea set in my sink. Castiel had somehow wandered into the Kitchen, meowing for his food and milk. I rolled my eyes, smiling as I went to the fridge to get his milk and then going to the pantry to get his cat food.

Once I was finished pouring the food and milk into the food tray with CASTIEL printed on it, I walked back into the living room to see Kenma putting his shoes back on. I frowned slightly knowing he had to leave.

"I'll see you tomorrow ok? I'll bring the poster.." I said quietly, but loud enough for him to hear me.

He only nodded as he we said our goodbyes and he walked out the door.

Oh my lord I can't believe it took this long to update in so sorry! :3 how did you like this chapter? Your comments and input really helps me out. Thanks
~Author