Stabbed

I reached the no trespassing sign which signified that I was near the barn, I kept walking and finally I made it there. The doors were unlocked so obviously Jack was already there. I stepped inside the big old barn and there he was waiting for me. Hello Kate he said. Hi. So I spoke to Jamie this morning and he wants me to ask you a few questions. I rolled my eyes, so this is a test now I didn't realize I had to answer a survey. This is for Jamie not me calm down. Ok so this is actually getting kind of creepy... maybe I should go, I turned around and Jack was behind me. How did you get there so fast!? Stay Kate. Why do you want me here so badly? I don't Jamie does and I'm going to do what he says. Things were starting to get really sketchy so I backed up and reached for my Swiss Army knife in my pocket. Jack pushed me down onto the couch but I didn't stab him until I knew he was actually dangerous I'm not going to let my mind play tricks on me. Why were you here yesterday? He asked. Because I missed the barn and I missed Jamie, it was my first day of school and I needed some comfort before I left. Do you know why I was here? To find me. Exactly, has there been any blank spaces in your mind or just anything you can't remember in general. I don't know why? Do you know how Jamie survived? No, I don't know... How would I know. Good, now there is still a few more things I must know before I allow you to go. It started to rain outside so I tried to think of an excuse to leave. I need to go, I don't want the rain to get harder before I leave and anyways I have to be somewhere. I ran to the door and opened it but Jack was outside blocking my way. How the hell did you get there!!? I looked behind me and the front door was open. Did you run around the barn that fast I asked unsure of what was going on. Take a step inside Kate before I have to force you. Jamie would never make anyone do this to me your not Jamie's brother how do you even know who he is!!? You don't want to know. I ran out the front door as fast as I could but he was blocking my way again so I pulled out the Swiss Army knife and stabbed him right in the chest. He fell to his knees and I managed to run out the back door and hopped on my bike riding away as fast as I could. Since it had started to rain the fog got thicker and I could barely see where I was going and as I kept riding I could see the outline of a body in the fog just a shadow of someone standing there. I stopped dead and screamed reaching for my pocket but my knife was gone because it was in Jacks chest so I was reaching for my phone to call 911 but it wasn't there. Whoever that person was I couldn't see them anymore so I got back on my bike but it wouldn't budge I looked down and the chain was broken. I looked behind me and there was the shadow but instead of hurting me they tugged at my arm and lifted my chin so I could look into their eyes. Jamie!