N O T E

Thank you to everyone that finished this book. This story first came to me in a dream (yes I know I say that a lot but they are all true) after watching 'Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban', so this is sort of inspired by it. (Any other Potterheads out there?) When I woke up the next morning, I couldn't even wait before scrambling to write every single detail down. I've planned the storyline for this series for almost a year before it finally became a reality.

I know that this story wasn't exactly the best, nor was it the longest, but this is something I am very proud of. 'Kisses From Death' is mainly an introduction novel to Addison and Death's life, and should you wish to follow along with her journey, I promise that there will be more development between the pair (as well as a few more complications). The next two books wouldn't be more adventure-horror based though, so I understand if you do not wish to continue on reading their journey.

Of course, I also know that this ended with a sort-of cliffhanger (I'm sorry), but never worry, it will be followed by a sequel 'Deadly Silent'. [edit:] Both "Deadly Silent" and "Courting Death", books in the main series, are completed and can be found on my profile. I'm currently working on more spin-offs (mainly prequels) for the series. This book is loosely edited (mainly new scenes added with the word count going up nearly twice the original amount!) so there are mistakes still lurking in corners. I might edit it again in the future but that's not a confirmed plan.

Just know that I am absolutely grateful for every single one of you, whether you voted and commented or you are just a simple ghost reader, I still am thankful. I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed writing it, and as usual, until next time.

 I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed writing it, and as usual, until next time

P.S. dear comment section, i both dearly love and detest you.