Fooling myself

Having been lied to so many times by people who didn't even know they was lying I now understand the joke we all play as fools I am left with no choice but to play along and mark my word I'll most likely be fooled again. Yet I accept this as fact, I have been alive much longer than close to probably 90% of the finger puppets on here and it saddens me deeply how many desire to be fooled the even after being told the way it is and the way it will always be that there are those who will try to manipulate their way into some sort of make believe grace.

In all good conscience I can not do that. Shit, for all I know I am still fooling myself by writing this, thinking that anything I write can ever make a difference to anyone other than myself with the bullshit UN in charge of everything we understand from editing to the fake alien invasion that is to set all things right for mankind. OH is Wonder woman going to save us? I bet a good percentage of us dumb asses believe she will.

I made my bed years ago and I still lie in it. Is it my fault? Maybe? How the fuck am I to know when we now have fucking cartoon characters running the show and teaching our children to murder and kill themselves and others? I am so fucking angry with this crap and these child molesting, subliminal mind fuckers. Fuck you and you and fuck you too! I am becoming just as cynical as I was before I lost my mind the first time and the second time and well now they say that the third time is a charm.

Who are they? The same fucking laughing stock that put faggot cartoon characters in charge of running the world. Or are they the ones in control of the financial institutions and advertisement agencies that say you need all these frivolous crap products to be happy in life? I think somewhere along the line we lost sight of the give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish concept and altered it. We've been living and praying for the baby Jesus to return and save us. Now I certainly hope it is the baby Jesus that is to return and save us because I believe the adult Jesus is going to be some fucking angry with this child molesting congregation that crucified him to begin with to bring in a new world order some two centuries later, made up of Catholics and Jews and Muslims collaborating and calling the shots. 

We are at the end and remember people I am to blame so don't feel too bad about your insecurities because they are mine too. This whole system is inflammable and that means it is also flammable and I for one am going to have fun watching it burn as we try to douse the flames with fuel because I am done feeling sorry for myself and if it takes dying alongside loneliness in order to remain secure so be it. My cat just reminded me that she is still here.