1.

Dear Diary,

Today I was faced with a situation that has left me in a turmoil. My mind is in such a confused state right now that I don't know what I should really do. Also, I don't know with whom I should discuss this thing or whether I should discuss this thing with anyone or not.

But then, I thought of sharing my thoughts with you, my secretkeeper, my partner in happiness and sorrows.

Diary, today a guy came to my coaching institute and started asking for me everywhere. When I came to know that he is searching for me, I went to him to ask what he wanted to say. While walking towards him, I took in his features. I saw that his eyes were bloodshot, as if he had cried too much and from his face, he looked so tense as he was asking questions from everyone. As I neared him, I heard his voice and got to know that he was actually asking about me from every person present in the vicinity. That left me wondering about what he really wanted to talk about that he looked so tense.

Just then, his eyes fell upon me. In an instant, I saw that a smile lit up his face. I smiled slightly just to be polite, even though everything seemed weird at that time. Upon reaching him, I asked him why he was looking for me.

Instead, he looked around us and said,"Hello. I am Daksh and I want to talk to you about something really important but this place doesn't seem to be ideal for our conversation."

Following his gaze, I saw that the people from whom he was enquiring about me a few moments ago were now looking at us only. Diary, I have shied away from attention my entire life, but today, due to this guy, I felt like I had become a centre of attraction. There was a tiny part of my brain that was telling me not to go anywhere else but in order to evade from those multiple eyes, I nodded at him and came out of the institute.

Once outside, he took a deep breathe and said,"I know many questions might be hovering in your mind and the top question would be- Who is this guy and what does he want from me?", to which he got my answering nod.

"Well, I am Daksh and I don't want anything from you but . . .", he paused for a moment and then, with a smile, he continued,". . . But I want you."

That statement sucked the breathe out of my lungs and almost instinctly, I took a step back. Rest of the things that he was saying failed to register in my mind as I was struggling to overcome the shock of that first statement only.

"You are kidding, right?", I said, trying to make myself believe that it was actually a prank played by some of my lunatic friends. I looked here and there to see if they were hiding anywhere in the surroundings but I could see none. This guy, whom I didn't know, whom I hadn't even seen before this day, was confessing his love for me. All of it was so confusing diary.

It was then diary, that I realised that his manner of speaking wasn't normal. The way, the way he was looking at me, it wasn't normal. I realised in that moment that he was drunk. And then I wanted to hit myself for not realising that thing sooner.

"No, I am not kidding. I saw you for the first time outside this very institute holding two books and a pen in one hand and setting a lock of your hair with other hand. The way the wind was playing with your hair..."

"Stop!", I said raising my hand. "I don't know you. Hell, I haven't seen you before ever. And one more of those filmy words and you'll see the worst of me. Get out of here and don't show me your face ever again", I said all in one breathe and walked inside the institute again.

Diary, even while sharing this incidence with you now, I am shaking. I don't know what will happen tomorrow. What if that guy comes back tomorrow? What will I do then?

Diary, I don't know what love is. I have never fallen in love. But do you think he actually loved me?

Sometimes, I wish diary, that you could speak!