class b13

Jake: if this class is have as bad as they say it is I'm gonna help.
Guy: nice to know I'll help.
Jake: and u r
Guy:I'm cancwr (not a spell check error)
Jake: OK u r cancer but its spelt different.
Cancwr: yes.

Jake: y do u wanna help.
Cancwr: Chrissy is a friend of mine.
Jake: OK class b13
Cancwr: they say only the most heartless and evil go in,they couldn't put then in regular classes because they constantly murder teachers and students.
Jake: shit OK fine let's roll.

We prepared our selves weapons of our choice I took suit which built like armor which I got from the janitor.
Cancwr: took a "wanted" gun (u will find out later)

We moved quickly to the entrance of the door we waited in silence.
Jake: this place is quiet but not too quiet.

I kicked down the went prepared for a fight to the death. But the place was empty. I walked around and saw note tied to a chair.
Note: we have relocated Jake look through the window.

I walked up to the. And saw the guy on the other side of the school. Waving. He had something in his hand it looked a trigger , he pressed. I ducked hoping for a bomb.

I got noticing happened,when suddenly a huge fuckin swings from and hit me face first through the window.

I'm falling now unconscious, half dead.
Cancwr:  Jake!!!
I am still falling I was on the third floor by now, then I hit the concrete neck first. It made a crack so loud a deaf man could hear it.

the last thing I remember before hitting the ground is Chrissy's beautiful face. Death is a hell of a thing but u can always over come it.

IF U MAY NOTICE I PUT JOKES ASIDE FOR NOW BECAUSE TO ME THINGS GETTING KINDA INTENSE