Chapter 1. Visions

Ahsoka Tano slowly moved across the beautiful wooded ground. When she heard a noise she quietly moved towards the sound while pulling out her two lightsabers. When she got to where the noise was, she jumped out on to the opening raising her sabers. A Wookie spun around and fired two shots that went spiral. Ahsoka sighed and lowered her lightsabers. "You have to watch for me." she told him. "Raaaaaaaaaaaaauh!!!!!!!" "That's the point, your not supposed to know I am coming." Maaaaaaaaaaaaauh" Ahsoka clipped her lightsabers to her belt. "Do you want to try again??" The Wookie let out a small mournful cry. Jinx was the Wookie's name. Like most (for Wookie's that is) he had long shaggy hair. He was wearing a sash with fire charge strapped to it. "Gaaaaaaaaaaah" she nodded, "That's a better idea, I'll and you come and find me." He growled gently and walked away. Ahsoka, without thinking sat down. I just need to meditate for a little, she thought closing her eyes. Ahsoka took a deep breath suddenly she felt as if she were breathing in the vaccumes of space. Holy force, what is wrong with me?? She wondered. Ahsoka felt as of she were dying. That's when she saw someone. It was Lux. He was being choked by someone in black armor . When Ahsoka tried to run towards him, she was pushed back. Let him go, Please let him go!!! She screamed. The man in black armor turned towards her. That's when someone took his place. It was Anakin. Master!!!!!!! Ahsoka cried. He smiled at her. Master, I've missed you so much!!!! That's when he turned in to the person in black armor. Master, what's wrong?! Suddenly, Ahsoka felt a hand touch her shoulder. Groggily, she grabbed her saber's and pulled them out. When she looked up, Jinx was looking back at her. "Gaaaaaaaaaaah" Ahsoka sighed. "Yes, I'm fine." He stared at her. "Maaaaaaaaaaaaauh" She nodded " Yeah, let's head back." Ahsoka stood a walked away with Jinx following her. She didn't know what the vision was about, but she would figure it out.