Chapter 3. The Plans

Ashoka followed Rex though the huge trees and soft grass as he walked Jinx grumbled to himself. "Shhhhhhh!!!!" Maaaaahhhh" he replied. She opened her mouth to respond when Rex's comlink beeped. Ahsoka quickly looked at him, he returned the stare. "Tell them that you have me and that you are 10 kilics east of sector 9907- 8213. Don't tell them where we are though." she told him. He nodded and pressed the button on the link. "Captain Rex state your location"10 kilics east of sector 9907- 8213, I have the prisoners " Rex replied. "Good, we will send two ships to pick up you and the prisoners." Right" Rex replied. When the comlink beeped out Ahsoka stood for a moment. Rex and Jinx stared at her. "Let's keep moving there's no point in just waiting." Ahsoka said. Rex nodded "It's just a few more miles till where we landed." Rex kept walking. As Jinx followed him Ahsoka looked at her surroundings, the wind moved though the pretty green tree's. Ahsoka felt sad that the Empire was here. She know that they would try to destroy the beautiful woods. That's when Rex stopped so abruptly she was scared they were discovered. "Here we are." Ashoka saw about 20 ships, with over 100 troopers. Jinx moaned softly, there were so many troopers!!! "That one looks good" Ahsoka nodded. "Maaaaaaaaaaaaauh." It doesn't matter, because that is the closest ship we HAVE to go to that one. Come on. Rex you draw their attention over there and then Jinx and I will sneak to the ship then cover you." With that Rex nodded and walked in to the opening. While he was occupied the stormtroopers while Ahsoka and Jinx snuck to the ship. When they were on it Jinx started shoot at the troopers Rex ran to the ship while Ahsoka started the ship. When they were safely in hyperspace Ahsoka dropped back in the seat with exhaustion. When she slumped her hand hit a button. Out of a small space came a hologram. Ahsoka picked it up and activated it what see saw awed her. The DEATH STAR!!!