Chapter 2. Old friends

Ahsoka and Jinx tramped back to camp (camp as in a small clearing with two tents and a covering with a small fire pit.) Ahsoka walked to the fire pit and sat down resting her head on her knees. Jinx looked at her with a concerned look on his face. He sat down next to her. "Maaaaaaaaaaaaauh?!" he asked. "Yes, I'm fine." Raaaaaaaaaaaaauh" No it's nothing, don't worry." He looked at her and shook his head. "Waaaaamrrrrrr - "Stop," she quickly interrupted him. Ahsoka was looking around the clearing. She slowly reached for her lightsabers. Jinx followed suit and pulled out his bowcaster. Ahsoka thought something was wrong. That's when she saw a little bit of white in the trees and heard a rustling sound. That's when she heard the command, FIRE!!! They were stormtroopers!!! Jinx immediately started firing at them. Ahsoka ignited her lightsabers and in five seconds she had three stormtroopers dead. As she fought, Ahsoka saw that one trooper wasn't firing. What is he doing then?  She wondered. In a minute all the stormtroopers except the one were dead. Jinx pointed his bowcaster at the trooper but didn't fire. He knew well enough that Ahsoka hated when people killed other people who weren't hurting anyone. The stormtrooper dropped his gun and put his hands in the air. Ahsoka smirked and nodded to Jinx. "Go get him". Jinx hustled over to the stormtrooper, picking up the weapon he gently push the trooper forward. When they got to Ahsoka the trooper sank to his knees. Ashoka crouched in front of him for a moment. "Take your helmet off." she commanded him. The trooper slowly unlatched his helmet and took it of. "REX???!!!" Ahsoka gasped. He looked questionable at her. "Ahsoka??!!?! he replied, clearly confused. "Raaaaaaaaaaaaauh??!!" Jinx said. (Which I think it means "what?")  "Rex I haven't seen you in forever!!" That's when she stopped and went straight to the point. "How did the Empire track me here?" "We followed you from the Mustafar system" he replied "and you'd better leave because there are a lot more groups coming". She opened her mouth to reply, then shut it. "Take us to where all your ships are". He nodded and turned to walk east. Jinx looked at Ahsoka, who started to follow Rex. I can trust him she reasoned with herself. She just hoped she was telling herself the very real truth.

 She just hoped she was telling herself the very real truth