Chapter 3-PROM!!

*The slow song that plays is Lady Antebellum-Dancing Away With My Heart*

Chapter 3-PROM!!

Kiley's POV

  It was 5:55. Prom started at 6:30.  I was dressed and ready to go meanwhile my mom was standing beside me smiling and crying all at the same time. I just smiled and hugged her.  "I'm sorry, Honey, I am just so happy that you're actually wearing a dress."

  I just laughed.  If it was up to me I would have worn jeans and a nice shirt but no...stupid prom!!  My dress was a mid-thigh, navy blue, jewels on the bust, strapless, sweetheart neckline dress. I decided to wear black flats because lets face it I would kill myself trying to walk in heels. My long brown with blonde streaked hair was down and curled. I just couldn't wait to see Ace.  He was picking me up for prom.

  Two minutes past and there was a knock on the door.  Mom insisted on answering it so I let her.  Whatever makes her happy I guess.  Ace came walking in wearing Wrangler blue jeans, a white, button-down dress shirt, with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, and a black and navy blue tuxedo vest, paired his favorite dark brown boots.

  My jaw dropped to the floor as I looked at this delicious guy standing before me. I could lick every inch of him. But that might have been a little awkward to do right now considering my mom was right beside us.

  "Wow, Kiley, you look amazing!"

  "You don't look too bad yourself."  I couldn't help but smile as he shifted nervously.

  "Aww, you two look adorable."

  "Thanks Mom." I had to love my mom, she was crazy but so amazing at the same time. I liked to think that I was a lot like her and I was told that I was. It made me happy to know that I could grow up to be at least half the woman she is.

  He pulled out my corsage.  It was gorgeous!!  White flowers that turned out to be real ones, was sitting on a bed of navy blue leaves and pearl beads were on the part that goes around your wrist. He then put it on my wrist and I could tell that he was shaking slightly.

  We said our goodbyes to my mom and headed to his black, 1994 Chevrolet S10.  To my surprise he opened and held my door for me and of course when the shock wore off I thanked him.  He then smiled, ran around to his side, got in the truck and started it. The ride there was mostly filled with chatter about what Prom was going to be like and how we hoped that nothing bad ruined it.

It was now 6:20 and we were just pulling up into the school parking lot.  Cars and trucks lined the parking lot letting us know that we were not the only ones here early.

  He hopped out and opened my door for me, grabbed my hand and helped me out of his truck.

Ace's POV

  She looked so hot tonight and I was excited about what I had planned for us later on tonight.  I hoped she didn't think I was a pervert or a jerk.  You see I rented a hotel room for tonight and until two the next day. I asked Jamie if she happened to have any of Kiley's clothes since she spends the night with her all the time.  Jamie wasn't too happy about it but she handed all of the clothes she had over.

  I thanked her, walked to the truck, put her clothes in my bag, and tossed it back into the backseat.  That's when I drove to her house and now we're here.  I would be a liar if I said that I wasn't nervous. This will be my first time having sex and yes I know where everything goes but knowing my luck, something will go wrong.

   By now we were walking in and taking our prom pictures. A memory of (hopefully) the greatest night of my life.

   As soon as we walked into the gym where the prom was being held they were playing some rap song I didn't know.  She guided me to the food.  Kiley loved sweets and couldn't resist the cookies that were laying out.  I thought it was cute that she was trying to eat it properly knowing good and well that she was a tomboy and wanted just to shove it into her mouth.  I love her so much and I really wanted to tell her that but couldn't find the guts to.

   Luke Bryan's Country Girls song came on and all the girls got out there and started dancing even Kiley went out there.  I loved watching her laugh and dance around. She looked so carefree and happy. Jaime had came with Scottlin only because she didn't want to come by herself. I looked around to find him and found him flirting with a couple of girls in a dark corner of the gym. I shook my head, typical Scottlin.

  A slow Dance came on and I went to where Kiley was talking to Jaime and took her by the hand, dragging her out to the dance floor.
  She wrapped her arms around my neck and we started swaying around to the music.
  I held her close and she rested her head on my shoulder while we danced in a circle.
  I looked down at her, "Are you about ready to go?"

She looked up at me and nodded her head, "Uh huh."

Kiley's POV

 We had just gotten into his truck and started it when he looked at me, wanting to say something but was too nervous to spit it out.
   I didn't know what he was going to say but it made my hyperactive butterflies come back.

  "Kiley, I really like you and I was hoping that you wouldn't mind hanging out with me for the rest of the night." He quickly shifted his eyes to the floorboard.

"Well I like you too, Ace, but what do you mean the rest of the night?" Forget butterflies my stomach had a full on circus going on inside of it.

  He kept his gaze on the floorboard when he spoke, "I rented a hotel room for the night and was hoping you would stay there with me."

  I was speechless so I just nodded my head up and down.  Everything was screaming what are you doing!  My brain was at war with my hormones and they were fighting with my heart. It was a full on battle going on.
    He smiled at my answer and began to drive to the Econo lodge hotel, which was in another town. Burkeville barely had anything except for a school and gas station so we had to go to the next town over to do anything.
  I was having trouble breathing but when his hand made contact with my thigh, it calmed me somehow...

-------------------------------

  A/N: First of all let me say thank y'all so much for all  for adding this to your reading lists, for all the reads, and votes it means the world to me to see so many people reading and getting into this book. I love reading yall's comments they make my day brighter and sometimes even make me laugh.

Please vote/share/comment/follow/ and Continue to read :)