next morning - Chapter 9

Kyliie POV
i woke up..with Daniel beside me with his arms wrapped around me , holding me tight.
i kissed his cheek to wake him up. he fluttered his eye lids & smiled at me.

" morning mamacita."
" hi, okay we have to go."
" where are we going?"
" out! we need to get out of the house & do somethings , plus i planned everything out last night before i went to bed." i said walking into the bathroom.

" okay babe." he said in his deep sexy voice.

i did my hygiene, did my makeup. i was in a good mood bc my youtube parents ( De'arra & Ken) always put me in a good mood with their videos. i feelin like De'arra so i decided to wear this:⬇️

with al of my clothes , i get my inspiration from my mom! ayeeeeee girlllll!💀

once i was done i walked out. Daniel dropped his jaw.

" damn babe. you got hella cakes, omg!"
i laughed which made me hungry.
" come on , let's go get something to eat."
" okay, he said grabbing his keys.

•••••••

once we got into the car i grabbed my vlog camera and started to film bc me & Dani made a youtube page together!

(a/n: note! i just made a vlog channel called GizzyVlogsByKyliie and you should definitely SUBSCRIBE! )

we drove up to Ihop which is my favorite place to eat bc their pancakes are sooo good & fluffy omg!

" yes bitch!" i said getting out of the car.
Daniel laughs.
" what?"
" your always hyped whenever we come here!"
" who wouldn't be, it's IHOP!" i said laughing my ass off.

we walked into the restaurant & got us a both. the waiter gave us the menus. So of course i wanted the Steak & eggs meal & Daniel he got pancakes, eggs & bacon.

<<<<<45 mins later>>>>>
Daniels Pov
once we left the place we got into the car. i gave Kyliie the car keys...since she knows where we're going.
as soon as she took off, we stopped for some gas bc she said the drive is long, but not too long. i started to play Gassed Up by Nebu Kiniza . Kyliie got back into the car, looking at me like i'm crazy, but all we did was laugh. I love this girl, we're going to be amazing parents , i'm just really happy that i'm trying to make things right between us. My last relationship really really didn't end well, my ex-girlfriend ended up cheating on me with another boy, and got pregnant by him. so i'm trying to sit away from all the drama that she caused in my life....from the start my family hated her and told me that she " looks like the girls that date boys to get their hopes up , then break up with them!" which was true. But my family absolutely loves Kyliie dearly, my mom & dad treats her like Mariah, ( sister & daughter) way!

>>>>>>1 hour>>>>>>
Kyliie POV
once me & Daniel got to the place, bae looked at me with a big ass smile on his face.
The Boardwalk.
" this is were i had to make everything to you!"
" yep, and we're going to get on some rides & have fun."
" really? wait , you're pregnant & wearing heels!"
" i brought some yeezys, but just know i'm only two weeks prego, plus the doctors say i can do things like this."
" okay, just want you and my son to be safe."
" awe, bae."
" i love you Ky!"
" love you too Dani!"
we got out of the car & heard Young MA playing through the speakers...we saw Kevin & Manii out here too!
" ayo, bestfriend!" i yelled
" wasssup bitch, hey boo!" she said walking up to me hugging me.
" nothing. hey Kevin."
" wassup Kyliie."
we talked for a while.
" aye, y'all should come with us to get some dinner." Daniel said
" yeah that sounds lit."
" okay , we'll see y'all later." we said walking off towards the rides...that were hella scary.

                                  💞🔐🌊