acceptance - chapter 20

kyliie pov
i can't believe it. lucas actually proposed, i was super excited to tell my family but mostly worried about daniel. even though he hurt me, i still miss him. and believe it or not, Jacob knows that lucas isn't his father. i cry at the sound of that. i just hope that their is no trouble.

mariah's pov
i was home on my phone scrolling on youtube and then i get a yell from my mom.

" mariah, daniel come quick!!!" my mom yelled as me and daniel run downstairs

" look..." she says pointing towards the tv.

tv reporter: " well looks like an another engagement has happened. the model Kyliie Diaz and rapper Lucas Coly are off towards a new start in their relationship."

( interview with kyliie & lucas)
tv: " so tell me guys. how was this arranged? and how are you taking this kyliie?"
kyliie: this wasn't really organized it just happened and i'm still shocked but happy.
lucas: yea. it wasn't planned or organized, i just surprised her & proposed. i love this with all my heart and i know she's been through a lot.
tv: well that's all we have for today on Celebattched, we'll be back later for news on rapper Tyga new single.

" no. no. no. she can't marry him!" daniel yelled
" i'm sorry dani, but by the looks of it. she is." i said to comfort him.
" i should have taken her home. i made all of this a true living hell." he said

i watched daniel grab his keys and walk out of the door. i didn't stop him bc i knew where he was going to i got into my car and followed him.
for the looks of it...he's going to kyliie's house.

daniel pov
" she's mine. she's mine." i said to myself
i drove him into the driveway and knocked on the door. luckily i saw my beautiful girl.

" daniel? what are you doing here?" she said
i walked into her house.
" i saw that your engaged."
she looked down at her ring & back at me.
" and your pissed huh? so you thought that coming over here would change everything? daniel i left bc you thought i was your fucking punching bag & the night you made up to me saying that you love me. well that was all a damn lie. so your just wasting your ti-"
i cut her off my deep kissing her.
we pulled away, she stared at me.
" we can't be apart. i can't loose you baby. plz plz plz. i love you, i want you to be mine , i want you to have more of my kids. i don't want anyone else but you. i know your with lucas but this isn't love, what we have was. i know you're gonna say no but i honestly miss you, i can't sleep without thinking of you." i looked into her eyes and kissed her cheek then walked towards the door, when she stopped me.
" your right. this isn't love & you know why?" she asked
" no " i said
she took off her shirt, i saw bruises and cuts even scars. lucas had been beating her up.
" i tried to leave but he..." she started crying
" it's okay baby. i want you to come home with me, plz."
" okay. okay, we'll come up with you." she said. i smiled and carried her upstairs towards the bed room, i packed her clothes. and then my son came into the room. he ran towards his mom.
" Jacob. go give daddy a big hug!"
he smiled and hugged me super tight. i kissed his forehead.
" okay, well i'm going to pack up his things. lucas won't be back until next month." she said walking towards jacobs room.
i took her things and put them in the car. i went back into the house and grabbed my sons things into the car then i saw mariah pull up behind mine.
" daniel what are you doing?"
" getting my fiancé out of here."
" wait so you got her back?"
" yeah. lucas has been beating on her and she tried to leave but it got worse." i said to her
" i'ma help." mariah said

kyliie's pov
i walked down the stairs, fully clothed to see my future sis standing at the door. we hugged tightly.
( in this story mariah is taller!💓)
before i walked outside , i took off my ring and left a note for lucas. saying :

dear lucas,
we have been into this thing for a nice time. but you have been not a great, best or amazing boyfriend/ fiancé to me. no man puts their hands on a woman. so for treating me like this, me & jacob are leaving i'll come back to get the rest of my things.

i grabbed my purse and keys and left. not looking back. mariah left, daniel is waiting in the car with jacob, i nodded my head and told him to back out while i drive my car out. we drive down the street in order to get on the road.
we drove to daniels house.

should i do a part two? let me know in comments!!💓