Introduction

You are about to read The Convention Goers by me, The writer, which gives you an insight on an extroverted-turned-introverted winged wolf, who has begun his convention journey, as many others do, moving from the past into the future, of himself, and the environment around him. 

Though it may not be as dramatic as I have stated it just now, you must know, before you begin, the mindset of the protagonist, Enoji. As the story progresses, you must know that this story is in a universe by itself, and that any other story including Enoji (with my permission), is an entirely new world, an entirely new universe where this did not happen, where Enoji, is not who we will say he is in this story. 

Now.

About his mindset... he is a nice young wolf with potential, but there is something that is holding him back.

His pain, sorrows, and worth.

Though that may sound corny, it does hold him back greatly from achieving many things in his life. Now, I don't mean to make you feel bad, that is not what my goal is at all. The thing I am trying to do, is to create hope. Not only hope for Enoji, but for you as well.  

You may respond, "Why?"

Because.. each and everyone of us goes through hardships. Its true. Though you may already know this, I hope you can go on reading this, relating to Enoji, and seeing what he does to respond to this setback. You know what they say,

"When you hit rock bottom, the only way to go is up."

I hope all the information you need provides itself throughout the story, and if there is something I had missed, I am sorry, the blinds in the window were covering what I can see, plus I had to flee.

That is all I have to say for now, we will see each other soon. Sit, and enjoy the story.

Oh, and one other thing, my name is... Well. Just call me...

The Epitome.