SHE CALLED HIM SENPAI

Gareth and Zane were walking to school and saw Aphmau.

Aphmau- garroth! Zane!

Garroth- oh hey Aphmau

Zane- uh hi

Aphmau- so did garroth did you tell him?

Garroth- what?

Aphmau- you know about what I said

Zane- uhhh what are you guys talking about?

Aphmau- n-nothing!

Zane- ok well I'm going to leave

Garroth- ok bye baby brother!

Zane- ughhhh

Aphmau- wait he is your younger brother.

Garroth- oh I'm the oldest of all of us.

Aphmau- us?

Garroth- oh shoot I didn't tell you about my other baby brother Vlad.

Aphmau- huh who is he?

Garroth- he is being bumped up to high school and he is coming here so maybe you can be friends with him? Please?!

Aphmau- sure! I love to meet new people and make loads of friends!

Garroth- great but he is coming next week sooo.

Aphmau- ok well where is Laurence?

Garroth- I don't kn-

Laurence- guys! I'm here sorry I was late!

Aphmau- oh hey Laurence

Laurence- aphmau I was late because I can't stop thinking of who Katelyn and kawaii~chan like.

Aphmau- well I don't think I should I mean it might be awarded when I tell you who kawaii~chan likes and you probably won't believe me. You'll probably think I'm joking with you.

Laurence- no I won't!

Aphmau- when I joked with you about Katelyn liking Travis you couldn't hold one second of telling someone

Laurence- well you have a point there

Aphmau- yeah but the bell just rung we should go in now

Aphmau went to class and saw kawaii~chan and Katelyn talking to each other

Aphmau- hey kawaii~chan and Katelyn I didn't see you guys this morning

KC- oh well kawaii~chan saw aphmau~chan hanging out with Laurence~kun and garroth~kun so she didn't want to bother her.

Aphmau- kawaii~chan it's ok if you come hang out with me whenever you want. Also Katelyn I heard that boy Jeffrey likes you.

Katelyn- aphmau you better not be joking or I swear.

Aphmau- Katelyn I tell no lies

Katelyn- oh my Irene I can't believe it ok thank you so much for telling me aphmau.

Aphmau- wait what about that Travis guy?

Katelyn- oh well I never thought about him.

Aphmau- well I heard he really likes you

Katelyn- why would he like me?

Aphmau- well you are pretty

Katelyn- aww thanks Aphmau.

*Bell rings*

KC- ugh I can't believe I have to go sit next to zane~sen-kun yeah I mean zane~kun hehe.

Aphmau- ok whatever

Kawaii~chan sat down next to zane in class and kawaii~chan was so nervous around him.

Teacher- ok class so we have projects this week and it's in partners. So you will have to work with the person next to you.

Zane- ok I'm going to see if she can actually say that she likes me.
So kawaii~chan do you like anyone?

KC- what?! Why does zane~sen-kun want to know?!

Zane- wait did you almost call me senpai?!

KC- No *fake laughs*

Zane- look let's just get this done with. Ok now she definitely likes me.

Zane- meet up with garroth after school.

Garroth- hey baby brother

Zane- garroth you know that meif'wa girl in my class who I sit next to in history.

Garroth- you mean kawaii~chan?

Zane- yeah whatever but she almost called me "senpai"

Garroth- oh wait do you know?

Zane- if your talking about "I know she liked me" then yeah I know. I heard you and aphmau talking about it the other day.

Garroth- oh so do you like her?

Zane- WHAT?! why would I like that cat-girl-women-thing?!

Garroth- because she likes you and you could try and have more friends other than try to get them other people to be your friends

Zane- fine I'll try. But I don't know how to.

Garroth- don't worry I'll teach you. I mean I made some pretty cool friends.

Zane- yeah I know

Garroth- ok well let's go home baby brother. I am going to tell mommy that zane likes her because I know that he is hiding it.

Just I quick thing I want to say. I put so much work into this but my zane~chan will happen but I'm still working on it and I spent all day making this so hope you enjoyed this and there is more to cone but also I need some ideas on my laurmau story so please help me out. Thanks bye.