Chapter 2: A Lonely Manchild

Authors Note
Hello again! I caught some time to update after a long weekend of marching band! Yippee! It might still be kind of crappy, but I'm trying my hardest and trying to find a schedule to keep. Enjoy the new chapter! This one is Robert. :)

Roberts p.o.v
"Thanks for watching and have an amazing day!" Finally! I finished filming for the day. My YouTube subscriber count has been growing at a great rate lately. In this community I feel love all around me. Of course, there is still hate once in a while. But compared to the amount of praise I get, the hate is nothing.
I'm a bit of a fanboy and I enjoy expressing opinions through my music. I've hit some rough patches in my life. Those rough patches felt like mountains at the time. But after discovering YouTube, everything seems to be a little brighter and happier than it was back then. Although there are still troubles I know I'll be able to get through them with the help of the screen.
Think about it, a database that connects hundreds and thousands of people everyday. It can make someone having a horrible day feel even the faintest idea of a smile. I've made my job this website. I feel as if it will bring me happiness and a sense of being helpful.
Sure, I have a lot of friends and fans. But there is still one little problem. I can't seem to find anyone to be with. I'm not talking about a person to go to the bar with, but someone to go on dates and love. The outside world is a scary place. This screen sometimes feels like it's all I have. The last connection.
I'm going to keep dreaming, and maybe one day, an angel will appear. I stare back up at the screen. Thinking those depressing thoughts made me feel empty. But when I look at those numbers I remember I'm not completely alone. These people are always here for me!

Robert's Flashback

Here we are again. High school. The place where you never feel like you belong and people are always treating you like crap. Is that only me? I'm sorry. I have a decent group of a few friends. But it still feels like I am alone. Even the friends I have keep a distance. Sometimes its like a never ending loop of hell. All that's left is my music. I'm untouchable and very alone.