Chapter 10: Lenny

Authors Note: Im so sorry for not updating in a while! I'll get right back to it! I've been so busy lately that this hasn't been happening. I'll try my best to fix this problem.

Readers P.O.V.

We get backstage and everything feels different. Everything that just happens keeps flashing through my head over and over again. My face is burning.
Robert stops and turns, his hand still wrapped around my arm. The backstage is pretty dark. Just enough so that the only visible shape is a human figure in front of me. It belongs to Robert of course. If you look, you can very faintly see the shape of his face beginning to form. This must mean my eyes are adjusting to the dimness of the area.
Robert doesn't say anything. We stand looking into each other's eyes for a few seconds. It isn't uncomfortable like you might think. It's a comfortable silence. At the same time we both fall into a hug. Roberts warm arms are keeping me safe. It is like a happy blanket.
Robert says something barely above a whisper, "I love you so much." I feel the heat in my face again. It's never been like this with anyone else. "I love you too."

Roberts P.O.V.

This went perfectly. I'm pretty sure we stood hugging for about a minute before leaving the stage. Definitely the best panel I've ever been on. (Y/N) has returned to her normal bubbly self again. Except this time she has a tight grasp on my hand. If I had to describe her attitude it would be a puppy. A very eager and determined one at that.
We return to the room with the rest of our friends. (Y/N) begins running toward the group. She has the smile as usual plastered to her cute little face. I look up and notice he rest of the group staring back at me with what looks to be Lenny faces. Shit they must have seen it. Maybe they didn't.
I finally catch up to the group and stand next to (Y/N). O the other side of me stands Felix. He lightly elbows me in the side. It is very subtle so (Y/N) won't notice. He leans in and whispers "Don't think you got away with anything, we were watching the whole thing fam." I blush a deep red. (Y/N) is too busy talking with the others about random stuff to notice anything.
She's so adorable!