Fixing a broken pack.

Scotts POV.

I jump down from Stiles' roof and run to Derek's, I need to know what's going on and why they didn't tell me.

I reach Derek's front door, and burst through. Derek turns his attention to me, with wide eyes.  I was the first to get here.  Malia looked at me with concern, while she was swimming in books.

"What is go-" I say, but soon I realise a body laying on the couch with a blanket pulled over it's head.

I slowly walk over, "Scott." Derek says, tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

But I ignore him, and continue to walk closer to the body.

I grab the blanket and pull it off, to reveal Stiles' face.
I fall to my knees and cry out as I stare at his lifeless form, I feel so much pain wash over me, that I howl.

"Scott!" I hear a familiar voice yell behind me.  It was Isaac.

He comes bursting through the door, and runs over to me, wrapping his arms around me.  As I cry hysterically.

"Oh my god." He whispers, tears running down his cheeks.

We sit there, crying, until I hear a ringtone.  My head spins around looking at Derek, who already has his phone in hand.

He answers, and I can hear Lydia on the other line.

(Derek, Lydia)

"Lydia? Hey did you find anything?"

"Yes, I did.  There is a way to bring him back."

"Oh my god! That's great!"

"Yeah, it is."

"Have you called Scott?"

"I didn't have to, he's here."

"Oh god! How's he doing?"

"Well considering he just got here, and he just lost a pack member, who just happens to be his best friend and brother,"

"He's not doing very good."

"Well, tell him we're going to fix this, okay?"

"Yeah."

"How exactly are we going to fix this?"

"I'll tell you tomorrow night, just make sure everyone is ready, that includes Stiles' body."

"Okay."

-----------

And with that they hung up.  I open my mouth to ask the question that's tearing me apart inside, but Isaac beats me to it.

"Okay, can someone please explain what the hell happened!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I know short chapter, but I hope you enjoyed anyway.

Gotta hop, byee!! :)