School.

<<<Stiles and Mason private message>>>

Stiles: Stop.

Mason: Stop what?

Stiles: Stop staring at me.

Mason: I'm not...

Stiles: Yes you are, now stop.

Mason: I'm not.

Stiles: Mason, honey, I love you but I will punch you.

Mason: Okay, when did calling me 'honey' become a thing??

Stiles: When I made it a thing!

Stiles: Now stop, I'm fine.

Mason: You can't just come back from the dead and be fine the next day!

Stiles: When it's me you can.

Mason: So, if it was someone else, like Scott, it wouldn't be okay and you would be worried?

Stiles: Yes! Exactly! Now will you stop staring at me?!

Mason: First: that doesn't make any sense! And second: no.

Stiles: UGH! I'm fine!!

Mason: Then why don't I believe you?!

Stiles: Because your stubborn!

Mason: Ha! Like you have room to talk!

Stiles: Lol

Mason: Na, seriously, are you okay?

Mason: And I want the truth!

Stiles: I'm fine!

Mason: Then why'd you pass out this morning?

Stiles: Because it was morning, and early...

Stiles: And I was tired!

Mason: Ugh!

Mason: Class is almost over!

Stiles: And?

Mason: And Isaac is in your next class.

Stiles: So?

Mason: Soo, you think I'm bad? Isaac is alot worse when it comes to badgering.

Mason: A week ago I got a gift for someone and I wouldn't tell anyone what It was.

Mason: He badgered me for two weeks.

Stiles: Did you tell him?

Mason: Yup.

Stiles: Oh...

Mason: Yeah...

Stiles: Look, class is over and I have to get to my locker. Talk later?

Mason: Yeah, talk later. But if you feel weird or tired at all, message me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stiles' POV.

As I read the final message from Mason, I walk up to my locker only to be met with the puppy dog eyes of Scott McCall.

"Hey Scotty!" I say with a shakey tone, but by the look in his eyes I could tell he was mad, "What the hell Stiles?!" He practically yells. I wince at the sudden tone, as I slowly turn on my heels, now facing my locker.

"Okay, look, I get that you don't want the pack to see you as weak." He states, his voice saddened at the words.

Yup, this is gonna be good.

I turn my head to face him. He looks at me with widened brown orbs, that soon take on a spark of surprise when I gestured for him to continue. Actually paying attention to what he was getting ready to say.

"I'm your best friend. Why won't you drop the act and tell me the truth?" As the words slip from his tongues grasp, my thoughts spiral out of control.

Why won't I? I mean on one hand, he's right. But on the other, I don't want the strong and mighty Scott McCall, to see me as weak and defenseless Stiles Stilinski (Aka the sidekick Robin)

So, I put on a devilish grin and get ready to say a sarcastic comeback, but I'm only interrupted before the witty words could fly passed my lips and reach the air of the high school.

Of course! The bell just had to ring! That was a really good comeback too.

As me and Scott parted ways, I went to my next class and sat in my chair, grabbing the stuff I needed from my bag.

And that's when I felt it, the vibrating of my phone in my pocket. I look behind me only to meet the eyes of Isaac Lahey.

I take my phone from my pocket and hide it under the desk as I open and read the message.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<<<Stiles and Isaac private message>>>

Isaac: I see you.

Stiles: That's not creepy at all!!

Isaac: How are you feeling?

Stiles: I'm fine Isaac!

Isaac: Your heartbeat jumped!!

Stiles: Isaac! What the hell! Would you knock it off!

Stiles: I'm fine!!

Isaac: There it goes again!

Isaac: Why won't you talk to usss!!!?!!????!!!

Stiles: Ugh! Brb!

Isaac: Wait!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<<<Group Chat>>>

Stiles: Okay! I'm done!

Mason: Oh no...

Isaac: ^^^

Allison: ??

Scott: What happened??

Lydia: ^^^

Stiles: You! That's what happened!

Derek: What did you guys do??

Isaac: Okay, I may have pushed him.....A little.....

Stiles: Um no! You pushed me alot!!

Lydia: We're just worried about you.

Stiles: Well, I'm putting an end to this! Now!!

Derek: Stiles, babe, what are you doing??

Stiles: I'm calling a pack meeting! Tonight, at Derek's loft, 5 o'clock!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I know, it's short and bad, but....You know....

Sorry....

Anyway, I'm tired and yeah. I hope you enjoyed (even though you probably didn't lol) Gotta hop! Byee!! :)