Nightmare On Fandom Street: Part One

COLLAB WITH THE AMAZING @Ravenclaw2226 !!!

SHE WROTE THIS ENTIRE FIRST PART,  AND I'LL WRITE THE SECOND!

(also whoever can guess the Shakespeare reference will win a shout out on the next part)

*******

It is a new era of the wizard world. Not in the future but with the four marauders James,Sirius,Remus, and Peter. 

Part one:

 The four troublesome boys began to watch the clock to wait for the perfect moment to unleash the Cornish pixies on Filch. Filch was the squib who lived at the school of witchcraft and wizardry Hogwarts . His cat Ms.Norris also lived in the ancient halls of Hogwarts. The four boys stared at the clock to leave at exactly 10:00. Once the clock struck 10:00pm the four excited boys sneaked out of their dormitories to carry out their well devised plan."Padfoot are you sure we won't get caught?" Remus asked concerned of what would happen.

"Of course I'm sure." Sirius replied.

"Well come on let's go release some Cornish pixies!" James laughed.

"Let's hope we don't get caught." Peter laughed nervously.Peter the most nervous of the group was the last to exit the common rooms. 

"Here we are in front of Filch's office. on my signal we release them, and get the hell out." Sirius instructed.

"Well obviously. What do you think we will do? Stick around to get attacked by the bloody pixies? Don't answer it's a rhetorical question." Remus replied.Sirius just shrugged and in an instant they saw filch roaming around the halls. Sirius started the signal, and each of the boys released the pixies. Each pixie was beginning to go after filch.

"Come on let's go!" James yelled louder than he should've.

"You idiot! Now he heard us." Remus yelled.

"James Potter once I get my hands on you I'll make sure your expelled." Filch yelled.

"Erm I think we should go right now!" Sirius instructed.The four mauraders were running away from the now mad filch. As they ran James glasses tilted off his face. Although he knew there was no time to stop. They were running away from filch as he yelled in an even louder voice.

"It's always you four isn't it!" Filch yelled out of breath.They ran until they stopped to wonder exactly where they were going.

"Guys hurry we need to get to the end of that hall I know a secret exit." Sirius and James whispered.

"That's an awful idea! Then we'll be stuck without any escape." Remus said.

"Just trust us. After all that's the best way to escape filch see." Sirius showed them the mauradors map.The small map showed that Sirius was shockingly right. Although it showed a room that no one has ever seen except for the mauradors and Dumbledore.

"Whatever you say padfoot." Remus responded out of breath.The boys began to run as fast as they could to get to the end of the hall . They all opened the painting and began to crawl into the room that was ahead.

"Guys we are safe from filch. Now he won't find us." Sirius began to scan the room.The mauradors began to look around the room. They soon realised that the portal that was to be destroyed was still there. A sudden chill went through the air as the boys stood shocked of what they have found once again.

"Guys I'm going to open this thing. Maybe then we can see why Dumbledore said it was a threat." James announced.

"Are you guys serious?" Peter asked.

"Yea that's my name. Go ahead James open the portal." Sirius motioned.

"I'm not arguing anymore! Go ahead open the portal and die." Remus scolded.James walked to the blue colored portal. As he walked he regretted that he insisted to open the portal.

"Hurry up James!" Sirius said.

"Fine." James replied as he opened the portal.Once James opened the portal all the boys stood in shock as they saw a strange looking man exit the portal.

"Finally so many long years in such drab textile. Thank you now it's time for some mischief, and the wizards exile!" A strange crazy looking man announced. "The names Puck, but call me Robin Goodfellow for its time to make your Halloween less mellow!"

"Erm, Prongs I think we have a problem." Sirius said.Now with Robert outside the portal the boys had no clue on what they have just done.