서른 여섯

Kim Taehyung

i smiled, as i walked down the hallways of the school, happily with jiminie hyung. i was happy because school was over, and since school is now over for the day i can finally see yoongi-hyung.

i quickened my pace from the excitement that i tried to hold inside.

"taehyungssi~ slow down!" jimin had whined from behind me. i giggled and rolled my eyes.

"sorry! im just excited to see yoongi." i calmly said, as jimin matched his pace with mine.

jimin laughed as we both continued to walk down the sidewalk, and through the clumps of people that were exiting their jobs or school and whatnot.

today, it was actually close to being nice, but chilly as usual. the leaves on the trees began to break off and most of them were on the grass. dead leaves. pretty, brown, tanned, redish purple dead leaves. the sky was still a pretty pale blue, as a couple grayed clouds passed over the orangey sun that hung overhead.

i kicked a few rocks and twigs that were before my feet as i walked alongside jiminie-hyung. we continued to talk about nonsense and what we were going to make for dinner tonight.

"well i think id rather have kimbaps, instead of ramen again, hyung." i said, before stepping into the shop my boyfriend worked at.

"but cmon tae! who doesnt love ramen?" i rolled my eyes and giggled, walking up to yoongi who was just putting some things away.

"hi hyung!" i smiled sweetly, and ran up to hug him. he hugged back, chuckling, and i felt a small peck on the top of my head.

"hello taehyungie~." he cooed and ran his hand through my hair, before loosening his grip.

"i just need my jacket, then we can go. okay?" i nodded, as he dashed off into the backroom. seconds later he came back with his normal clothes on, also his jacket.

"so, as i was saying, who doesnt like ramen?" jimin hyung, and i continued to have this conversation as we all walked down the street together.

"i do! especially when we have it every night." i said, maybe whining a bit. looking over i see yoongi-hyung laughing a bit.

"what are you too talking about?" he laughed and fixed some gloves onto his hands.

"okay, so, me and taehyung were speaking of dinner. i wanted ramen, but he wanted kimbaps. but who doesnt love ramen?" i rolled my eyes watching jimin-hyung ramble about how ramen is the best and whatever.

we all laughed, smiled, and continued to have a good time as we made our ways back home.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

a/n : yoyoyo. sorry, im really tired guys XD. i love you all and thank you sooooooo so so so super much for the love and support, i am thankful. i never thought that people would actually like the ideas id come up with and just put out there.
im happy that people are enjoying this book so far~
dont worry, more is to come. as of now, goodnight, sleep well, and i love you.
♡♡사랑해용♡♡