Chapter 5: Leaving...

Ivy's P.O.V

Sigh. I wish I wasn't going today. But I knew I had to go, but still I really do wanna see Storm and Cyclops again. For some reason, Storm and Cyclops are like siblings for me. But I never know why. I grabbed my electric purple and police strobe blue suitcases from my mini storage box, I then started to pack my clothing and everything that I would need. I felt both excited and heartbroken. But in reality, I didn't mind going to stay in Professor Charles' academy for students with powers, like me.

I grabbed my A5 paper diary and sketchbook. I then grabbed suitcases and my bag and walked out of my room for the last time for now. I walked down the stairs, to see Bruce, Dad, Noah, Uncle Jason, Uncle Tim, Uncle Damian and Alfred. Noah and everybody else had tears brim their eyes. My tears found a way to my eyes as I got closer to my family, that I was leaving for a long period of time.

Uncle Damian ran toward me and pulled me into a hug, which soon turned into a family hug, I finally gave up and let my tears roll down my rosy red cheeks. As everyone pulled out of the hug, Uncle Jason whipped one side of my face with a petal like tissue and Bruce whipped the other side of my face.

But it was no use, tears kept whirling down my cheeks repeatedly. So dad and Noah pulled me into another hug. After a couple of minutes in the hug my briny tears flowed down much more slowly than before.

J, T & D- Jason, Tim & Damian

D- Shhh you'll be fine. Don't forget you can call any of us if you need to. Professor said he'll be here in an hour or two.

I- Dad?

D- Yes sweetheart?

I- Promise?

D- Promise. Hey, what do you wanna do, whilst you're waiting?

I- Ummm, cuddle up and watch a movie?

N- I'm down for that!

J, T&D- Same!

Just like that I was laughing at my Uncles. Noah picked me up and put me on his shoulders, he then bolted to the screening room. We ended up watching 'Descendants'. I'll tell you one, I love my family, and for ever will. Even if they can be a bit crazy, I love them no matter what...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sorry 4 the short chappy! I'm working on the next chapter as you're reading this. I'll try to make the next chappy longer! Stay feisty my little wolf pups! Bai!! xxxx