Chapter 11: Pain (Part 1)

<Play song whenever>

???'S P.O.V

I watched as little miss 'Queen of Hearts' skate the night away, after about ten minutes everybody on the ice came off apart from miss Queen of Hearts. As I predicted... Harley went closer to 'Hearty', my plan is coming together perfectly. She soon will be one of us... Muhahahaha!!!

Ivy's P.O.V

Everybody left but I stayed behind on the rink, the luminous and glossy lights came on. I did a little routine that I could remember that Noah and I used to do all the time, but I had to tweak it since it was only me. I played the music from my phone as I skated to the middle of the ice.

<Little time skip!>

After I finished, I skated off the ice. As I looked at the corner, I saw a shadow run past behind the trees in the mini forest by the Manor. I put my rainbow colored rubber guards to protect my blades on my ice skates. I slowly walked towards the tree the shadow ran to, I heard someone or something panting heavily.

???- ???

I- H- hello? A- are you o-okay?

???- Y-yeah, I- I'm fine.

I- Can I ask you something?

???- Y-yeah. You can.

I- Why are you on my family's property?

???- S- sorry. I was running away from Joker.

I- Joker? But he's in Arkham though. Any ways, I'm really sorry but you need to leave before my dad sees you.

???- Your r-right. Well it w-was nice m-meeting you thought. Bye.

I waved goodbye to the stranger, a bit later I heard a scream from the direction of the stranger went. I quickly changed my shoes to my running shoes, and ran as fast as I could. When I got there, I didn't see anyone. I felt a sharp pain on my right arm, I looked at was it was to see an arrow. I pulled the arrow out of my arm, I howled in pain. I heard someone running towards me, before I could see who it was, I lost consciousness and fell to the bed of blue bells...

 I heard someone running towards me, before I could see who it was, I lost consciousness and fell to the bed of blue bells