Chapter 16

This Chapter has a mature scene

I wake up feeling too warm. Something heavy is draped over me. I try to move but I can't. I quickly realize it's Dominic. I am laying on my stomach while he is draped over my back with his arms tight around me. I am practically underneath the man. I try to push him off me but he won't move. I moan out from underneath his weight.

"Stop." he grumbles.

"I have to go to the bathroom." I complain. He rolls over with his arm over his face. I get up and go into the bathroom. When I come out, he hasn't moved, so I decide to get dressed. I pull on some panties and one of Dominic's shirts and head toward the living room.

I find my phone where I left it and check my messages. There are two from Lilly. She's asking when I will be home. I send her a text to let her know I was not sure yet, but I would let her know later. I clean up our mess from last night and start some breakfast. Just eggs and toast for breakfast, I'm not that great of a cook. As I am putting the food on plates, I look up to see Dominic watching me. He is standing there in his sweatpants and no shirt looking sexy.

"Breakfast?" I offer him a plate.

He reaches for the plates and we sit down at the table to eat. Dominic looks over at me then reaches over and grabs my chair bringing it closer to him with our legs touching. I watch him while we eat, not being able to take my eyes off of him. He is so sexy; how can I want him again after last night? I think he is becoming my obsession. He smiles at me and leans over and kisses my lips. I love him like this, it's like his guard is down and I can see a little more of the man he hides from everyone.

After cleaning up the kitchen I see Dominic using his phone.

"I have to check some emails." he tells me without looking up from his phone. "I'll be in my office. When I'm done, we can do whatever you want." he says as he walks away. I decide to clean up a little bit. I clean up last night's mess in the living room, and then head to the kitchen to do up the dishes.

Finishing up with the rest of the cleaning I grab my e-reader and lay on the couch. I start reading, but my mind can't focus on the story. I was thinking too much about Dominic. Which was ridiculous since he was just in the next room and we have spent every second together for the last couple days. He was a whole new person to me now that he has decided to be with me. I knew it could be too easy to fall for him. If I did, I knew he would break my heart, but I think it was already too late to walk away. I was pretty sure that I was very much in love with him already, and there was nothing I could do to change it.

I felt like I was floating. I slowly opened my eyes to see Dominic laying down beside me. He had picked me up and set me on his chest. He had his arms around me and my face was buried in his neck. I cuddled into him; he was so warm. His arm cradled my head with his hand in my hair. I look up at him and his hand cups my face as his lips meet mine. This kiss was different then all the others. It was sweet. Didn't he tell me he doesn't do sweet? He looked down at me like he knew what I was thinking. His hand moved to my hip, pulling me closer.

"I like you here in my place." he whispers softly.

"I like it here too." I reply sleepily.

"It's definitely better than sneaking in your window, and I know you aren't off jogging in the park alone." he says with a look on his face that I am not sure I like. I laugh at him.

"Well I could always take Mickey with me." I tell him jokingly.

"Who the hell is Mickey?" he hisses at me angrily.